Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    If no one is open to trying something new that doesn't require you to eat a diet where you have to restrict your calories then thats fine. Bash it all you want but at the end of the day I'm not the one that ever got myself into the position of being over weight. I'm the one that has always been fit, lean, and healthy. I'm the one that doesn't fill their body with animal carcass and puss from cow milk. I'm the one thriving on cruelty free, plant based all natural food that wakes up in the morning and slips on a size 2.

this is MFP gold right here….

I kind of can't believe it. It's so....grotesque.

i was not aware that cows milk had puss in it...

lol
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What did I miss??
    If no one is open to trying something new that doesn't require you to eat a diet where you have to restrict your calories then thats fine. Bash it all you want but at the end of the day I'm not the one that ever got myself into the position of being over weight. I'm the one that has always been fit, lean, and healthy. I'm the one that doesn't fill their body with animal carcass and puss from cow milk. I'm the one thriving on cruelty free, plant based all natural food that wakes up in the morning and slips on a size 2.

giphy.gif

Rather puzzled as to why someone who’s all perfect and stuff is here.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL, mammary glands are basically just modified sweat glands, things get expelled out of them yo. It's a miniscule amount.
  • arditarose
    Options

LOLOLOL, mammary glands are basically just modified sweat glands, things get expelled out of them yo. It's a miniscule amount.

Wow! Fun.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Now we're flagging for handing out stickers?! Who doesn't love stickers?!

Can I have a sticker? Preferably a magical unicorn one?

I'm out of stickers. How 'bout a sparkle pooping rainbow unicorn cookie?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjfEx0pIrESYfYmJD-ZINoYlkoD6KpkmDCrQU7_khlloo3Jo1iwQ

funny-oh-god-i-need-dis-01.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrNIb3a--WI

Now I'll never wear a size 2! *slams door*

No! It's ok remember, they're magic, so science doesn't apply. You can totes eat them all and never gain a pound.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

A little extra protein? And an immune system boost!

I should bottle it and sell it....

I could make millions!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

meh39r7iachu.jpeg
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Eat less
    Cook more
    Move more
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Stanley-Speaks-Of-Butts-Insult-Gif-On-The-Office.gif
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    ChantalGG wrote: »
    Really guys? That is boring. Enjoy your boring calorie deficit life style, but saying that isnt helpful to people starting out.

How about...

1. Cardio, sweat your butt off!
    2. Eat clean fresh fruit and veggies with every meal and snack
    3. skip the high calorie drinks and enjoy a clod glass of water with some lemon or other fruit in it instead
    4. get proper sleep so you have the energy to be more active, so you can burn more calories through out the day
    5. The best exercise is the kind that doesnt feel like exercise. So sports, dancing, hikng etc.

So why did you ask us what works for us, if you are just going to say, Ya whatever you're boring!! When I started this I had no idea what a deficit was. but I did my homework and found out. I wanted a change and knew I had a lot to learn. Simple fact is, if you want to lose weight you need to eat in a deficit. I am a large person my exercises started at 15 min and when I felt stronger I added more time, I still can not do high impact workouts. So watching what I eat is very important. I have lost 39 lbs in 110 days pretty much on just what I eat. I do move everyday, somedays more than others but I really focus on my deficit. If someone really wants to make this lifestyle change they will do their homework and find what works best for them. I do agree with the 5 you posted, but don't belittle the people who are answering your question by saying Eat at a calorie deficit.

OMG that post was from the OP!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious. I didn't realise.

that was directed at the two first post that were not an interesting read. but im glad it got better.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Really guys? That is boring. Enjoy your boring calorie deficit life style, but saying that isnt helpful to people starting out.

How about...

1. Cardio, sweat your butt off!
    2. Eat clean fresh fruit and veggies with every meal and snack
    3. skip the high calorie drinks and enjoy a clod glass of water with some lemon or other fruit in it instead
    4. get proper sleep so you have the energy to be more active, so you can burn more calories through out the day
    5. The best exercise is the kind that doesnt feel like exercise. So sports, dancing, hikng etc.

So why did you ask us what works for us, if you are just going to say, Ya whatever you're boring!! When I started this I had no idea what a deficit was. but I did my homework and found out. I wanted a change and knew I had a lot to learn. Simple fact is, if you want to lose weight you need to eat in a deficit. I am a large person my exercises started at 15 min and when I felt stronger I added more time, I still can not do high impact workouts. So watching what I eat is very important. I have lost 39 lbs in 110 days pretty much on just what I eat. I do move everyday, somedays more than others but I really focus on my deficit. If someone really wants to make this lifestyle change they will do their homework and find what works best for them. I do agree with the 5 you posted, but don't belittle the people who are answering your question by saying Eat at a calorie deficit.

OMG that post was from the OP!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious. I didn't realise.

that was directed at the two first post that were not an interesting read. but im glad it got better.

It definitely got...better. But I don't own a t.v. so, it's my entertainment for the night.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    I'm so glad that I could be a part of this thread before it gets deleted. Making memories, right here.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

"Believe it or not, cows sometimes get sick! For example (just like people), sometimes they get pneumonia, and sometimes they get mastitis, a infection in the mammary glands of the cow. It’s always in our best interest at the dairy to prevent cows from getting ill, but it inevitably does happen."

BUT

"Furthermore when cows do come down with this illness, we move them out of the milking string to a separate “hospital” pen where they can receive treatment and rest. So this milk is doesn’t enter the bulk tank, or leave the dairy."
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    @nataliecatalie00 Since you're obviously far superior in your diet knowledge, perhaps you'd enlighten us dull fatties how "no animal products" and "smoothie every morning for breakfast" can make us all skinny.

I didn't say I was superior, that's your perception. I've eaten 2500 to 3000 calories and lost and maintained weight with minimal exercise. A lot of people aren't willing to do that, and at first I was scared to do it as well but if your only eating natural plant based foods, when it comes down to it, you don't have to have a calorie deficit.

I have a couple 250+ lb vegetarian/vegan friends who would heavily disagree with that statement.

YEP. Most of the vegetarians I know are fat. So are most of the people who are into ANY type of diet--low carb, whatever.

They fetishize food rather than eating a deficit. NEVER GONNA WORK.
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    1. Make passionate love under a brilliant Peruvian sunset with someone you will never speak to again.
    2. Scream into the void for exactly seven minutes, then follow with a fresh smoothie seasoned with your own tears.
    3. Rotate your mattress in tune with the phases of the moon.
    4. Drive a full size excavator directly into the middle of a naturally occurring lava sinkhole. Watch as it plummets, being received into the earth, like a gift.
    5. Eat at a calorie deficit.

YMMV tho.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    @nataliecatalie00 Since you're obviously far superior in your diet knowledge, perhaps you'd enlighten us dull fatties how "no animal products" and "smoothie every morning for breakfast" can make us all skinny.

I didn't say I was superior, that's your perception. I've eaten 2500 to 3000 calories and lost and maintained weight with minimal exercise. A lot of people aren't willing to do that, and at first I was scared to do it as well but if your only eating natural plant based foods, when it comes down to it, you don't have to have a calorie deficit.

I have a couple 250+ lb vegetarian/vegan friends who would heavily disagree with that statement.

Just because the are are vegan means there healthy. I'm talking about natural plant based foods...not from a package. If you eat foods such as fruit, veggies, nuts, and so on.

No. Fat doesn't care where it came from.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

A little extra protein? And an immune system boost!

I should bottle it and sell it....

I could make millions!

According to this, only about $60 a day...
    http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/sell-breast-milk/
  • arditarose
    Options
    1. Make passionate love under a brilliant Peruvian sunset with someone you will never speak to again.
    2. Scream into the void for exactly seven minutes, then follow with a fresh smoothie seasoned with your own tears.
    4. Drive a full size excavator directly into the middle of a naturally occurring lava sinkhole. Watch as it plummets, being received into the earth, like a gift.

YMMV tho.

bahaha. wtf.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

Quoting for incredulousness.

Read that as 'Quoting for ridiculousness'... works either way. ;)
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

YMMV tho.

I'm trying all of these tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.