I started drinking green tea in the AM and lost 4.5lbs in a week!!!

Options

Replies

• qb63
    qb63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm feline like this post has gotten off-track.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    irenehb wrote: »
    It's not purrfect, but it'll do.

I guess it'll just have to do....for meow.

I hope it doesn't turn catastrophic, though.

You're right - the thought of a catastrophe gives me paws.

Litterally!

:lol:

I am all out of cat puns. I haven't been properly groomed for this type of situation.

But we've just scratched the surface!

You two need stop all this tomfoolery. We were but a whisker away from figuring out the magical combination of green tea cookies and McChickens that will lead to maximum weight loss. Let's try to shed more light on the subject, shall we?

Jeez, no need to get catty. We were just having a bit of pun!

Meow meow, no need to make it purrsonal. Cat puns can get a bit prepawsterous though.

I'm pretty sure that a green tea flavoured cookie pizza in a hamburger bun is the perfect thing to drink in the morning for the most efficient weight loss.

I think it needs more Peeps.

Well, as @Alatariel75 is the originator of this awesome miracle, I left the peeps out, since you can't get them (from what I've seen at least) in Australia. Maybe one microwaved to explosion on the top? Or should it be used as a chaser for days where you need that extra fat blasted?

Us Aussies are going to stay fat if we can't get our paws on some Peeps!
    Maybe, Arnott's should come out with a green tea flavoured Tim Tam.

To all Aussies,

I am in Canada and have access to Peeps (Easter, Halloween, Xmas styles). Am willing to organize a trade route of Peeps-TimTams.

zyxst

I'm willing to set up an exchange - there are currently new TimTam flavours - including Salted caramel, Red Velvet, Dark choc raspberry and three bean (vanilla, coffee cocoa). They did have dark choc orange but they were limited addition... I may or may not have a stockpile however...

Don't forget the peanut butter ones.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Litterally!

I am all out of cat puns. I haven't been properly groomed for this type of situation.

You two need stop all this tomfoolery. We were but a whisker away from figuring out the magical combination of green tea cookies and McChickens that will lead to maximum weight loss. Let's try to shed more light on the subject, shall we?

Meow meow, no need to make it purrsonal. Cat puns can get a bit prepawsterous though.

I'm pretty sure that a green tea flavoured cookie pizza in a hamburger bun is the perfect thing to drink in the morning for the most efficient weight loss.

Well, as @Alatariel75 is the originator of this awesome miracle, I left the peeps out, since you can't get them (from what I've seen at least) in Australia. Maybe one microwaved to explosion on the top? Or should it be used as a chaser for days where you need that extra fat blasted?

To all Aussies,

I am in Canada and have access to Peeps (Easter, Halloween, Xmas styles). Am willing to organize a trade route of Peeps-TimTams.

zyxst

I'm willing to set up an exchange - there are currently new TimTam flavours - including Salted caramel, Red Velvet, Dark choc raspberry and three bean (vanilla, coffee cocoa). They did have dark choc orange but they were limited addition... I may or may not have a stockpile however...

Don't forget the peanut butter ones.

No, no no no no. They're peanut butter 'flavoured' - they don't even have any real peanut butter in them! No peanuts at all!! It's a damn travesty!!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Litterally!

To all Aussies,

zyxst

Psst...zyxst...you can already get TimTams here. I found them at my local FreshCo. :)
  • snickerscharlie
    Options

Litterally!

Try a catacomb.

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

Litterally!

Try a catacomb.

This is starting to get hissterical.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Litterally!

Try a catacomb.

This is starting to get hissterical.

Any fur-ther puns will be seen as pro-cats-tination.
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    We should catalogue these.
  • webuiltthisnicky
    webuiltthisnicky Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I should probably go to bed.

I really just snorted laughing, picturing someone slaving for hours concocting a magical green tea/cookie/pizza/burger thing, and then gingerly placing a burnt, bulbous Peep on top. "Aaaaaand now! It's perfect!"

I had just taken a giant mouthful of pepsi max and nearly gobbed it all over my keyboard lol
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options

Litterally!

To all Aussies,

zyxst

Psst...zyxst...you can already get TimTams here. I found them at my local FreshCo. :)

All I've found are dark chocolate and caramel Tim Tams. I would like other flavours. Please stop spoiling my new trade route.
    spoiling.gif?w=450
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    Sowwy.

But you didn't have to go get all catty about it.

;)
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Oh my god TimTams. The first time I visited my Bestie in Oz... We put away more packages than I'm willing to admit.
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    I seriously got tired of people giving me a disappointed response when I told them that I eat less and exercise more. So now I told them that I burn more calories by masturbating. That really shuts people up, lol

But congrats on the loss and you should try green tea with mint. It's amazing!

That is hilarious! Sounds like something I would do!

• Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    spatulamom wrote: »
    Oh, my gosh, this made me smile! After a few months of being inundated with invites for shakes and wraps and food portioning programs (something I'm accomplishing with my plain old Gladware) and hearing what 'miracle' cures they are for people, I'm realizing more and more that my basic (or not so basic) calorie counting and exercise is working just fine for me :). No need to spend $50-100 for a quick fix that may not do any good. I'm happy to be off of the bandwagon :).

I am so off the bandwagon! AND so much happier! Gimmicks are just to get your money. Nothing like sensible eating and regular exercise!

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    draznyth wrote: »
    looks like I'm late to the party

tumblr_mvj9n2YhH11r4sj1co6_500-1427250088.gif

Omg! This is all I could think of lol.

AM I DRINKING MILK FROM A SAUCER
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

Litterally!

To all Aussies,

zyxst

I think I had a TimTam once...are those the layered cookies that people like to dip in cocoa?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    The latest update on my in-depth research: Jose Ole steak chimichanga after midnight w/ no exercise = maintenance.
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    Which day do you log it in, though? ;)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    good post...

I've been drinking green tea for the better part of a couple decades...that's what I like to use for my iced tea...I still got fat as all hell.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Which day do you log it in, though? ;)

Always the actual day the food hits muh mouf. If I log it the day before, I'll be over my calories that day and then BAM! My backside will grow by the 36 lbs I lost.