Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. (Game) :)

Options

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Because you're grounded for calling Casper names. And for pointing out the truth. $&%!!!

If we all had european sensibilities and were adults and could post nudes in our profiles without shame or embarassment - would you?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Depending on the picture, not a penthouse type picture, but a "classy" boudoir shot

Why can't people say "goodbye" before they hang up the phone?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Perhaps they are hurrying off to go pee or have a quicky or watch their favorite programs or their x lax kicked in and can only muster a polite "Bye" instead of the long drawn out "Goodbye" as is my answer getting as well. The possibilities are endless.

If a sheep Baaas to another sheep and the other sheep says BAAA back. Is the second sheep really saying anything different than the first sheep?
  • CasperO
    Options
    That depends on how many sheep there are. If there are two sheep, then each sheep has another sheep to baa to. But if there's only one sheep, she doesn't have another sheep to baa to. If there are 3 sheep, how many sheep will each sheep have to baa to? Two! If there is a 4th sheep he might say say "Hey! I want to to have two sheeps to baa to too!"

If you catch my point.

How come there are lots of dirty Limericks but few dirty Haikus?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    They are just like the vultures from The Jungle Book. "What do you want to do tonight?" "I don't know, what do you want to do tonight?" and they just go round and round w/ BAAAAAS.

Why do people become control freaks?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Because they feel that large portions of their lives are out of their control. They can't control whether the air is clean, or if their spouse will leave them, whether they'll get laid off or hit by a bus or what their tax bill will be. But by g-d they can control how you will squeeze that tube of toothpaste and they're gonna do it!

And again,
    How come there are lots of dirty Limericks but few dirty Haikus?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Because the Irish have dirtier minds than the Japanese.

Where did all my vodka go?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Casper drank it and then did a Russian jig while reading Haikus

Why are some people so self centered?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    GPS

How did that get in there?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I put it there to hide it

Where is "You are here" in the mall?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    In the mall where ever you are.

Is clear a color?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    No , it just makes other colors feel special kind of like a PR rep to the stars, very understated and often overlooked. Still in therapy, I heard.

Would you leggo my Eggo?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Yes, immediately. My wife is a jealous jealous woman and would not appreciate me fondling other women's eggos. BTW, my wife's Eggo's are gluten free.

I welded on a mower last night that still had gasoline in the tank. Am I lucky to be alive?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Very!

Are your eyebrows intact?
  • CasperO
    Options
    I don't have eyebrows, I shave them. When I let them grow they get big and bushy and then people expect me to scrub their floors or something. I thought that movie "Powder" was great so I'm going for that look instead. Not having much luck with the paper white complection... but the brows are rocking.

On a related note, nobody can ever tell if I'm surprized or puzzled. I like that.

If you woke up and somebody had shaved one eyebrow off - would you do the other one yourself to regain symmetry, or would you walk around with one whiel waiting for the missing to grow back in?
  • lalonzo
    lalonzo Posts: 557
    Options
    being a girl - i'd probably just part my hair to the side and cover the missing eyebrow area.

why is the panther pink?
  • CasperO
    Options
    He allowed himself to be died that color as part of his contract to become a spokes,,,cat for Owens Corning fiberglass insulation. He is naturally Mauve.

Do you know anyone who reminds you of "Otho" from the old Beetlejuice movie? How so? What do they have in common?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I don't have eyebrows, I shave them. When I let them grow they get big and bushy and then people expect me to scrub their floors or something. I thought that movie "Powder" was great so I'm going for that look instead. Not having much luck with the paper white complection... but the brows are rocking.

On a related note, nobody can ever tell if I'm surprized or puzzled. I like that.

If you woke up and somebody had shaved one eyebrow off - would you do the other one yourself to regain symmetry, or would you walk around with one whiel waiting for the missing to grow back in?

Having done the eyebrow thing this weekend in an unfortunate waxing incident, my new best friend is my eyebrow pencil.

I do know someone who reminds me Otho - he is a flamboyantly gay New York Fries Manager.

Do you dress up as Mr. Clean for Hallowe'en?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I dress up at Mr. Clean every day.

Which way did he go, George?
  • lalonzo
    lalonzo Posts: 557
    Options
    On top of the building & George will follow as usual

What does water taste like?