Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Someone explain these two crossover comics

archiefrank2.jpg

27991.jpg

Why.... Just.... Why....
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    NEW DAY, NEW QUESTION!!!

Alright y'all, show of hands who all is going to Comic Con/which one/cosplay?? What's going on peeps, I wanna know! ^_^

pmfi87uziiwb.jpg

FMA! We will be at Youmacon on Halloween. The rest of my lineup so far is Emma from Once Upon a Time, Bisca from Fairy Tail, Eternal Scout for Welcome to Night Vale, and Bonnie from Red Dead Redemption.
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Full metal alchemist!!!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    How many gamers have we got in here? What sort of games have you been playing lately?
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    How many gamers have we got in here? What sort of games have you been playing lately?

Just completed the new Batman now finishing up Witcher 3, seems to be going on forever! D:
  • xxghost
    edited July 2015
    Options

I work for an organization that hosts gaming events for charity. :)

I've been on a PC kick. Mostly SCII and Skyrim. Don't have a ton of free time.
  • Jonny15121983
    edited July 2015
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »

Just completed the new Batman now finishing up Witcher 3, seems to be going on forever! D:

Two games I had my eye on, put off of Batman by the silly achievements in the past and had to temporarily skip Witcher after forking out £240 on rollerblades. What are you thoughts on them both?
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    Wish I had time to game on my PC still, I feel bad it just sitting there not getting any attention :( but if I get on it I'll end up being on Counter Strike for days ':D
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    Two games I had my eye on, put off of Batman by the silly achievements in the past and had to temporarily skip Witcher after forking out £240 on rollerblades. What are you thoughts on them both?

Batman was awesome, my game of the year so far and The Witcher is..... good...... drags a little though..
  • Jonny15121983
    edited July 2015
    Options
    xxghost wrote: »

For just a second there I thought you were talking about Strategic Command and got super excited that I might have someone to play with lol What more can be said about Skyrime than <3

Excited for Fallout 4? Tell us more about these charity events too they sound really cool.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    I started playing ESO again lol
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    I cried serious tears when they finally announced Fallout 4 :')
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

Batman was awesome, my game of the year so far and The Witcher is..... good...... drags a little though..

I have to say it really does look awesome, think I'll get myself around to it soon. Is Witcher dragging mainly due to side quest boredom?
  • JackKopCh
    Options

I have to say it really does look awesome, think I'll get myself around to it soon. Is Witcher dragging mainly due to side quest boredom?

Nah main quests too can be quite a drag, a lot of doing the same thing over and over zZzZz
  • xxghost
    Options

For just a second there I thought you were talking about Strategic Command and got super excited that I might have someone to play with lol What more can be said about Skyrime than <3

Excited for Fallout 4? Tell us more about these charity events too they sound really cool.

Nooo, Starcraft! Haha, sorry!

I was never much of a Fallout fan. :blush:

The organization is called Gamers Outreach Foundation. It's really amazing. We have a big event called Gamers for Giving every year. Pro gamers come out, and we have sponsors like Red Bull and Microsoft. They donate loads of stuff. We normally raise 15,000+ per event. It's killer. Most amazing weekend ever.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I started playing ESO again lol

You know I just got bored playing ESO, not sure why, everything was just so 'the same'. Finding a better weapon for example wasn't exciting in any way, nothing especially unique past a bit of a stat boost. I wanted to love it so badly but had way more fun on Neverwinter (Xbox One.)
    I cried serious tears when they finally announced Fallout 4 :')

I went crazy out of my way to secure a PipBoy edition, more excitement just couldn't be possible. Great sadness that a cryogenic freezing isn't on the cards until release day!
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

Nah main quests too can be quite a drag, a lot of doing the same thing over and over zZzZz

Awww that is a huge shame but thanks for letting me know, I'll wait to pick it up during a sale or something instead :)

Nooo, Starcraft! Haha, sorry!

I was never much of a Fallout fan. :blush:

The organization is called Gamers Outreach Foundation. It's really amazing. We have a big event called Gamers for Giving every year. Pro gamers come out, and we have sponsors like Red Bull and Microsoft. They donate loads of stuff. We normally raise 15,000+ per event. It's killer. Most amazing weekend ever.

Never had the pleasure of Starcraft, I'm guessing you would recommend it? I have a reasonable P.C. which I game on sometimes but in my heart I'm all about the console gaming!

I think you have to be excited about the setting for the fantasy in an RPG or it just isn't going to get you excited. Nothing at all wrong with it not being your cup of tea!

Wow that sounds really amazing! Such a fun and exciting day as well as being for an amazing cause. Good Old Microsoft too <3 Yes, I admit, I may be an Xbox fanboy a little bit lol
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    As much as I love my Xbone, I'm disappointed that split screen gaming doesn't exist much anymore :/ hopefully the next Halo doesn't suck like the last one did....
  • kasrok
    kasrok Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    kh2i5tga4lx7.jpg

My after work activities, some scotch and Arkham Knight