Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm 93% with the missions. might just do the knightfall protocol because I dont feel like doing all the riddler crap....
  • kasrok
    kasrok Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm still only 43% I was chasing around *kitten* man bat for like a day, I only play about an hour at a time, but that pissed me off
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    kasrok wrote: »
    I'm still only 43% I was chasing around *kitten* man bat for like a day, I only play about an hour at a time, but that pissed me off

I was hounding down the Serial Killer (not giving spoilers to who it is) for about 4 days. Man-bat stuff was just by chance.
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    xxghost wrote: »
    NEW DAY, NEW QUESTION!!!

Alright y'all, show of hands who all is going to Comic Con/which one/cosplay?? What's going on peeps, I wanna know! ^_^

pmfi87uziiwb.jpg

FMA! We will be at Youmacon on Halloween. The rest of my lineup so far is Emma from Once Upon a Time, Bisca from Fairy Tail, Eternal Scout for Welcome to Night Vale, and Bonnie from Red Dead Redemption.
    Only the greatest show ever! T_T Full Metal Feels..
  • kasrok
    kasrok Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Brave and the Bold #54 auction ends today, wish me luck
  • jeromeirving
    jeromeirving Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just leveled up to 18 on The Witcher 3
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    Only the greatest show ever! T_T Full Metal Feels..

Tell me about it. :(

• PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hello, @xxghost , long time no see! ^_^ How's Hogwarts?

The rest of my cons for the year are MALCon, Nan Desu Kan, and still debating on whether to go to Rocky Mountain Con. Minimal if any cosplay for MALCon. (I've convinced my husband to finally come to a con with me, and I don't want to scare him.) NDK line-up is Fem!Nagisa (Free!), Sylveon with my brother as MegaBlastoise (Pokemon), and Ran-chan with my brother as Ranma (Ranma 1/2). I might also throw in Rogue (X-Men) or Fluttershy (MLP); still waiting for my brother's full line-up for us to coordinate. He's working on a Brave-inspired Sora (Kingdom Hearts) that he designed for the cosplay contest. He's carving out the key blade chain links from 1 solid piece of wood! O.o
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    Anyone playing Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?... I didn't want to shelf Pokemon X for the longest time but I've finally caved and started my AS file. Emerald was my least favourite gen minus the contests but I'm liking it so far.
  • Love2Rappel
    Options
    Gamer gals are God's gift... I really need to make my way around next year to all the cons.... Find me a like minded creative soul to delve into... =)
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I never had the pleasure of the Pokemon scene, always been curious about it as so many people love it.

I've just geeked out about Tropico 5 coming to Xbox One next spring, thought I would share the news in case we have any other Xbox One gamers in here.

@Love2Rappel I can't tell if you are being creepy or romantic lol If you prefer a woman who games, why not just play on Xbox Live (or similar on other platforms)? You get to meet a lot of cool people, some of them will be girls and if your personalities click then you are good to go.
  • Love2Rappel
    Options
    I never had the pleasure of the Pokemon scene, always been curious about it as so many people love it.

I've just geeked out about Tropico 5 coming to Xbox One next spring, thought I would share the news in case we have any other Xbox One gamers in here.

@Love2Rappel I can't tell if you are being creepy or romantic lol If you prefer a woman who games, why not just play on Xbox Live (or similar on other platforms)? You get to meet a lot of cool people, some of them will be girls and if your personalities click then you are good to go.

Thanks for the plug Jonny, not every day I get called creepy lol...
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Hahahaa I said I was on the fence and unsure of which you were being. I'm sure you were just being romantic imagining finding your dream girl somewhere dedicated to something you both love!
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Any fellow geeks about this evening?
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    You rang?
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Tell me about something you love geeking over.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on my hands waiting for MGS5 and Fallout 4. I am a bit excited about them.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, I'm a little late on gaming chats. Let's see, I love watching other people pay FNAF (I'm to chicken to play myself lol), the SO and I are obsessing over Borderlands right now. I'm mostly in love with the illustration of the game, it's so unique! X) Other than that I can't really think of anything else, then again it's still coffee time.