Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• kenziegirl27
    kenziegirl27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    Fallout 4's main quest was underwhelming :/

I'm not very far in the main quest. A lot of times with Fallout games I don't even complete the main quest for quite a while. The game is so big and there's so much other stuff to do - I usually save the main quest for when I get bored of the rest of the game, but that's usually not for 100+ hours.

Agreed.
    New Vegas is still my favorite.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    @robertw486.oh my butt is in need of a massage for sure..want to volunteer B)

But I don't have any certifications for such things. You do have to be certified or something right? o:)
    Chicken :D

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    What's everyone up to tonight? Come one people, get in here.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Having a beer fighting bitchy lady and watching Gotham. It's a good night as long as bitchy lady stays away
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm listening to Sabaton and drinking a Cherry Coke Zero with Bushmill's Irish Honey whiskey mixed in. It's delicious.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Yeah not big on the cherry unless you want me to vomit haha
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I actually used to hate the taste of cherry until I entered my teens. Then I suddenly liked it, along with mustard and almonds.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Never liked it, still don't.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    The thing I pretty much can't eat is seafood. With the exception of tuna, fish sticks, and certain preparations of salmon, I absolutely cannot stand seafood at all.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Neither can bitchy lady.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Man, this thread has flatlined more times than the plot of How I Met Your Mother
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Should we discuss more interesting topics?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm always up for that, especially when I'm not restrained by the need to end my sentences with question marks. Any suggestions?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm drawing a blank. Pick a topic
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Every time I pick a topic I either get flagged or people say I'm getting too philosophical. Maybe you should pick :tongue:
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    I miss getting drunk :smiley:
    Guys share some stories when you were drunk
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited November 2015
    Options
    My buzz is wearing off, sadly. Usually when I get drunk I'm either working and getting a bunch of stuff done, or at the bar playing pool.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Well I am waiting for a bus, in the cold; while trying & failing to think about hotter climates!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't the best drunken stories the ones you can't remember? Why am I asking questions when this isn't the question thread
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Aren't the best drunken stories the ones you can't remember? Why am I asking questions when this isn't the question thread

You know, while I've drank enough at one time to make 3 people black out, I've never gotten so drunk that I couldn't remember it the next day?