Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the blueberry wine we had but it was awful. I usually stick to the grape varieties. :)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Cranberry wine is fantastic

I've never tried that, but I love cranberry juice. I didn't even know cranberry wine was a thing, honestly.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I see different flavored wines all the time that I should buy sometime but beer is my comfort zone
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Green apple wine is pretty good too. A family friend makes different wine varieties
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Green apple wine is pretty good too. A family friend makes different wine varieties

That makes me think of a song by The Rumjacks called Green Ginger Wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkKDM5qmbeE
  • pie_eyes
    Options

That sounds effin delicious
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My dad made pear wine once when a pear tree in our backyard was hit by lightning and split in half
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Might as well start debating the college football playoff rankings haha
  • cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sitting here trying not to run to the fridge.... Probably something I have in common with a lot of people here. Gotta keep it in check. Luckily I budgeted a few more beers worth of calories tonight! Hit me up if you feel like chatting!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Im sitting here enjoying my iced tea with canadian club..enjoying the sunshine ...
    Its a beautiful summer type evening...
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    cwettstain wrote: »
    Sitting here trying not to run to the fridge.... Probably something I have in common with a lot of people here. Gotta keep it in check. Luckily I budgeted a few more beers worth of calories tonight! Hit me up if you feel like chatting!

Lost that fight a few minutes ago and went over calories with peanut butter - I need some low cal snacks for when I get...snacky
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Im sitting here enjoying my iced tea with canadian club..enjoying the sunshine ...

I just had supper pizza and wings but I think a chicken club for lunch tomorrow sounds effin delicious
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I just had supper pizza and wings but I think a chicken club for lunch tomorrow sounds effin delicious
    Aww yum.....I wish I had pizza too...

• pie_eyes
    Options

Aww yum.....I wish I had pizza too...

mmm pizza.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Agreed..I love pepperoni..how about you..whats your fav
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Every kind
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Except Hawaiian
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Somewhere back in these comments, someone wrote about eating two lb of sushi. How much sushi equals a slice of pizza?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Somewhere back in these comments, someone wrote about eating two lb of sushi. How much sushi equals a slice of pizza?

Wow..2lbs..is that possible ..I would explode ....lol