Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    They're obviously not the best ones when one doesn't remember lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Yikes. My son's last birthday I don't remember getting up to bed or serving cheesecake, how I didn't cut my finger off is beyond me.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Last St. Patrick's Day, I drank 12 pints of Guinness and 4 mixed drinks in the span of 2 hours, and I remember every minute of that night.
  • synchkat
    Options
    How is that possible?
  • 19gabriela01
    Options
    TWELVE pints!!!!!

Beer drinkers... this just doesn't come to my head. How can someone drink that much liquid?

I am so full after one or two and after three i visit bathroom every 10-15 minutes
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm a big dude. 6'2 and was like 30lbs heavier at the time, too. But I've always been able to drink a crazy amount and not black out. Like I said, I never have. Closest I ever came was a time when a buddy and I had a gaming session one Friday night and killed a 6-pack each and then split a 5th of whiskey
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's just crazy you must lose count or something!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    That's just crazy you must lose count or something!

Ha, only reason I knew is because when my buddy and I got the tab there were 24 pints of Guinness on it. He matched me pint for pint. He's 6'5 and about the same weight though, so it doesn't surprise me he can keep up.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    The most drunk I ever got was at the beach, I couldn't get back to my hotel room and kept falling all over the street. The old man didn't help me he just let me fall and embarras myself. I remember all the falling and all the other happenings but I don't actually remember the moment I gor back to the room, though I was able to. That was a *kitten* night.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Last night was awesome. I got a good buzz going and just rode it all the way till I went to bed. Never drank anywhere near enough to take it beyond a buzz and ruin it.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Nice I plan on drinking tonight safely at home because Survivor Series

*kitten* calories
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm not interested in talking about getting drunk. Isn't there something more interesting to talk about?

How about Thanksgiving? Who doesn't cook? I visit cousins uptown, so I just show up. I'm bringing this cloudberry jam from IKEA. It's about a expensive as a bottle of wine. :# I've never heard of cloudberries. :/

v2yzy0otyt1b.jpg
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Nice I plan on drinking tonight safely at home because Survivor Series

*kitten* calories

Nice. You know, drinking at home is always so much more satisfying in the end than going out. And it's way easier on the wallet.
  • 19gabriela01
    Options
    I'm not interested in talking about getting drunk. Isn't there something more interesting to talk about?

How about Thanksgiving? Who doesn't cook? I visit cousins uptown, so I just show up. I'm bringing this cloudberry jam from IKEA. It's about a expensive as a bottle of wine. :# I've never heard of cloudberries. :/

v2yzy0otyt1b.jpg

I am going to Google cloudberies
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't everything there usually lingonberries?
    I'm Canadian we had Thanksgiving back in October
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I prefer to wait and drink my berries after they have fermented
  • synchkat
    Options
    Every tried blueberry wine? It's not good
  • pie_eyes
    Options