Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Bump. Stop living life and post on MFP, people.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I really wish that they had an actual chat room here, I did try another but unlike when AOL had them, they don't put a limit on how many people can chat in a single room; so it's confusing trying to keep up with the multitude of different conversations that're occurring.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    After all these Holidays I want pizza very very soon
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    The goal before the weekend is over is to find one or more Elvis Christmas records to grace the turntable.

And yay to pizza and homemade wine! My mom and aunt used to make blackberry and dandelion wine in the garage when I was a kid. Smelled amazing.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had yummy pizza for dinner tonight.

I really should be making cookies since we have some kids coming to visit tomorrow but I'm futzing around on the internet killing time til I take the boy to skate
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I'll probably start hinting my SO to reward me with pizza Sunday after cleaning the kitchen and cooking for him every night
  • synchkat
    Options
    Good plan. I tidied the toy room so that's why I earned pizza
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I liked the dingleberry to lingonberry transition after the mention of cloudberries. And I had no idea IKEA sold any food at all!

I remember my drunks, all of them, similar to @OneHundredToLose I don't even get close to passing out, even when I drink stupid heavy. I do have some rather good drunken tales from my days of heavy drinking, from epic bar fights they write about in books, to cops that were lenient when I should have been arrested, to the most recent being a neighborhood block party that shut down when a number of police cruisers rolled down the street at the cop helicopter buzzed us with the spotlight.

I'm sure it takes a LOT of sushi to give you the calories of a big pizza. I'm not sure if I've ever eaten two pounds of sushi.... but if not I've probably been close!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    I liked the dingleberry to lingonberry transition after the mention of cloudberries. And I had no idea IKEA sold any food at all!

I remember my drunks, all of them, similar to @OneHundredToLose I don't even get close to passing out, even when I drink stupid heavy. I do have some rather good drunken tales from my days of heavy drinking, from epic bar fights they write about in books, to cops that were lenient when I should have been arrested, to the most recent being a neighborhood block party that shut down when a number of police cruisers rolled down the street at the cop helicopter buzzed us with the spotlight.

I'm sure it takes a LOT of sushi to give you the calories of a big pizza. I'm not sure if I've ever eaten two pounds of sushi.... but if not I've probably been close!

my goodness
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to a new neighborhood and asked some friends where the best pizza place was. The said there isn't one. The UWS in Manhattan? Is this true?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm moving to a new neighborhood and asked some friends where the best pizza place was. The said there isn't one. The UWS in Manhattan? Is this true?

OMG that's tragic. We have no decent Chinese food.

btw @47Jacqueline didn't you have hand surgery or something recently? How's that recovery going?
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I wanna find a good pizza place. There is an one awesome place in the city but every slice is like 1200 calories. I need to get out more if ever eat there again
  • synchkat
    Options
    What about getting it on thin crust? I can order from this one place a couple blocks away and if you get the veggie pizza on thin crust it's like barely over 100 calories I think
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Micah, im a girl, im 24, im up here to lose a minimum of 25 pounds a max of 40. Im overweight by 15 pounds and really want it off. Hopefully within six months ill reach my goal. I think one thing im really passionately about despite not being very good is music. I've been in an orchestra for four years, I've self taught myself the guitar,drums,bass and piano,but still have loads to learn. Im at my happiest when im around fellow music lovers talking about and making music.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I found a Christmas gift for my mother who has Everything! She likes to put ice cubes in her wine (ugh!), but I found some oval "swirly cubes" you freeze/fridgerate to add to one's drink which won't dilute it. Yay!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    So full...sushi anyone..might not be 2lb but I put a dent in it...close..

Need to unzip my pants and chill on the lounge for a bit
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    I found a Christmas gift for my mother who has Everything! She likes to put ice cubes in her wine (ugh!), but I found some oval "swirly cubes" you freeze/fridgerate to add to one's drink which won't dilute it. Yay!

Nice. I have some soapstone ones to go in whisk(e)y.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Where do I start?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Magnus_TKN wrote: »
    Hmm... Where do I start?

At the beginning?
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

Start with the time you did that thing at that place that resulted in a $200 fine and 120 hours of community service.