Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    This one has lots of chocolate in it and I put in extra cinnamon and a variety of dried fruits so should be interesting. I"m going to do one with coconut because I have like 18 part bags of coconut. No one needs that much coconut in their pantry
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    My yorkie had to have all her teeth removed and now her little tongue hangs out of her mouth to the side. It is the cutest and saddest thing I have seen in a while.
  • synchkat
    Options
    The boy just said as I was getting ready to head to the store..hmmm it's Sunday why don't we have sundaes. I don't see a reason to not oblige a small child
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    The boy just said as I was getting ready to head to the store..hmmm it's Sunday why don't we have sundaes. I don't see a reason to not oblige a small child

Lol

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a microwave oven. Any brand but Sharp because I had an argument with the customer service person. :#
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I'm so ready for beer
    I'm looking for a microwave oven. Any brand but Sharp because I had an argument with the customer service person. :#

Fridgadaire

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm so ready for beer

Fridgadaire

I saw a Panasonic on Amazon that looks good: http://amzn.to/1Q7cekL
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm so ready for beer

Fridgadaire

I saw a Panasonic on Amazon that looks good: http://amzn.to/1Q7cekL

Are you talking about TVs or a microwave
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I am so bad at talking face to face with someone. I would much rather text all my conversations to someone. because of this, it is very hard to make friends. Anyone eles have this problem?
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, I think it's down to my low self esteem.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Im a introvert so I think that is my main problem
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I've become that way over the last five years or so.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

(I didn't know where else to post this ;) )
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

oh i'm sure the head being cropped off is because they're not good with computers is all.

That must be it....I guess his wife never showed him how to use the computer properly

• synchkat
    Options

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

• synchkat
    Options

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.

@synchkat and they always take their photo in the bathroom mirror...and there's nothing appealing about a dudes bathroom