Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

(I didn't know where else to post this ;) )

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.

@synchkat and they always take their photo in the bathroom mirror...and there's nothing appealing about a dudes bathroom

you know i've never understood that. i was in the army and all but i was a clean freak before the army too. but like 90% of the guys i know, man, their apartments are so slovenly. i couldn't live like that.

I know...I think everyone should be ordered to clean their bathroom before taking a selfie.

Reminds me of a guy I was talking to a few years ago on PoF. He sent me a bathroom selfie...and in the background you can clearly see women's clothing hanging up on the bathroom door. I mean really! Check first boys!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.

@synchkat and they always take their photo in the bathroom mirror...and there's nothing appealing about a dudes bathroom

you know i've never understood that. i was in the army and all but i was a clean freak before the army too. but like 90% of the guys i know, man, their apartments are so slovenly. i couldn't live like that.

I know...I think everyone should be ordered to clean their bathroom before taking a selfie.

Reminds me of a guy I was talking to a few years ago on PoF. He sent me a bathroom selfie...and in the background you can clearly see women's clothing hanging up on the bathroom door. I mean really! Check first boys!

it's like, man this is 2015. i don't even take them in the bathroom mirror cause i adulted and bought a wall mirror instead.

Oh! A big boy mirror! The ladies must think you're a total catch now...clean room, adult furniture...no shirtless bathroom selfies anymore. Total package!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

it's like, man this is 2015. i don't even take them in the bathroom mirror cause i adulted and bought a wall mirror instead.

Oh! A big boy mirror! The ladies must think you're a total catch now...clean room, adult furniture...no shirtless bathroom selfies anymore. Total package!

He's even in a car in his profile pic!!!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

He's even in a car in his profile pic!!!!

That means he has a car...and a drivers license. Which is more than I can say for most of the guys I meet...

• synchkat
    Options
    Wow we've turned this into quite the rant thread about headless torsos and whatnot
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wow we've turned this into quite the rant thread about headless torsos and whatnot

its okay. least here we can self-assess rather than posting MORE person-above-you threads.

New thread..."should the person above you put their shirt back on and take a shower?"

honestly the torsos are always greasy looking...is there a filter for that?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

its okay. least here we can self-assess rather than posting MORE person-above-you threads.

New thread..."should the person above you put their shirt back on and take a shower?"

Or "photoshop a head on the person above you"

But you know what's even ickier than the headless torso? How about a headless backside? Like all you can see is the dudes back...what's up with that!!!!

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

i'd put good money on @_John_ being willing to throw that out there or even one-up it. he's got thread cred I can only glimpse from afar.

@HawleyGriffin would probably throw that out there too...he's got pretty decent thread cred. He's the one that started "Ask Tracy" B)
  • synchkat
    Options

i'd put good money on @_John_ being willing to throw that out there or even one-up it. he's got thread cred I can only glimpse from afar.

@HawleyGriffin would probably throw that out there too...he's got pretty decent thread cred. He's the one that started "Ask Tracy" B)

I like the put a head on the torso thread idea...that would be hilarious.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

I like the put a head on the torso thread idea...that would be hilarious.

someone really needs to make that happen...I think many of these torso's are really missing out on what it's like to have a head.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    "Honey" and "baby" always seem so wrong to me, no matter where it comes from. It happens to guys too!

As for the headless torso, I can see it with people wanting to show their results of diet/workout and maintain overall privacy. But in PMs trying to hit on the opposite sex.... well seems kinda lame IMO.

**Note to self. All PMs should be non sweaty or greasy, clean bathroom, full length mirror, valid picture ID in view, and include faces**

As for the put the head on a torso idea, why not flip it around? Pin the tail on the face thread? :)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    "Honey" and "baby" always seem so wrong to me, no matter where it comes from. It happens to guys too!

As for the headless torso, I can see it with people wanting to show their results of diet/workout and maintain overall privacy. But in PMs trying to hit on the opposite sex.... well seems kinda lame IMO.

**Note to self. All PMs should be non sweaty or greasy, clean bathroom, full length mirror, valid picture ID in view, and include faces**

As for the put the head on a torso idea, why not flip it around? Pin the tail on the face thread? :)

This is clearly a man who gets it! Tell me @robertw486 - are you single??? B)

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

This is clearly a man who gets it! Tell me @robertw486 - are you single??? B)

If I was single, I'd make sure to have my picture ID in the photo!

And the funny thing is.... half the people wouldn't think it was me. On my drivers license my hair is still really long, and it's much shorter now. I have rather enjoyed the strange looks at security checkpoints going into some of the bases I've worked on. And at least once at a Sam's Club I had the woman at the register suggest "that I need a card of my own" to purchase there.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im adventurous, love to laugh and travel
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm boozy full of rage and ready to go
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Yep...clearly gets it...tell me..anymore like you robert..brother maybe .. B)