Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is a rare thread, most of what I come across is straight up grade school bs, and from what I've noticed we are much older than that...maybe not much more mature lol although it is nice to embrace your immature side once in a while. It's also nice to have the opportunity for an actual conversation, so Good morning star shines!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    This is a rare thread, most of what I come across is straight up grade school bs, and from what I've noticed we are much older than that...maybe not much more mature lol although it is nice to embrace your immature side once in a while. It's also nice to have the opportunity for an actual conversation, so Good morning star shines!

I agree!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Holy sh!te, it's like 27°F out and there's four people sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the theater already for Star Wars. It's 2am now and the first showing isn't until 10:20 tonight!

I thought it didn't start until Christmas. Last year I decided to go to some blockbuster or other the last minute on Christmas day. What a bad idea. lol

I've started going to new movies on Saturday mornings. There's a lot of people, but you can always get in. Plus it's a reduced price. B)

We have a movie theater chain by me that has half price on Tuesday nights...so that's when I'm going to see Star Wars!

If you're ever in Texas, don't waste your time with the Alamo Drafthouse theaters. Part of their whole schtick is that they don't tolerate people getting loud and obnoxious during the movie and will ask you to leave. I went to one for the first/last time last year myself. This one rando got drunk and rowdy during the movie. The last 30 mins he started yelling and shouting at the characters every 2 mins and the staff didn't do anything. No telling him to leave or nothing. Pretty overpriced for what it all was too.

I believe that the staff, was enjoying; his show because whom knows, how many times that they already saw the movie; that you were there to see!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I read that like William Shatner.
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    6/10
  • Droid2002
    Droid2002 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What's up ppl
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Droid2002 wrote: »
    What's up ppl

Bored as hell wondering the same thing
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get a child to sleep. Wild times
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Barbara Walters
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

Chris Walken for me

:lol: Totally.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Holy sh!te, it's like 27°F out and there's four people sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the theater already for Star Wars. It's 2am now and the first showing isn't until 10:20 tonight!

I thought it didn't start until Christmas. Last year I decided to go to some blockbuster or other the last minute on Christmas day. What a bad idea. lol

I've started going to new movies on Saturday mornings. There's a lot of people, but you can always get in. Plus it's a reduced price. B)

We have a movie theater chain by me that has half price on Tuesday nights...so that's when I'm going to see Star Wars!

I would have thought by now you would have a list of guys that wanted to take you. Guys that use full length mirrors, and include their heads in photos. Must be a bunch of slackers out there these days!

Delivery was very quick. Excellent value, product works at intended. 9/10 Would read again

synchkat wrote: »
    I'm trying to get a child to sleep. Wild times

Yeah... good luck with that and maintaining sanity at the same time. :)

Actual chat stuff for me. We have WAY too much Christmas stuff. Great for the mood, but just the amount of stuff to unbox and set up is crazy. But our daughter loves all her little Christmas stuffed animals and things. Then when it all gets packed up, the house seems kinda low on decoration!

My daughter is going to catch up on Star Wars since she never watched all the old ones, and now she wants to watch them before seeing the new one. Sounds like a weekend movie binge is on the way.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Think I'm about to take a break and drive past the movie theater. First showing is in an hour. Wondering how the campers from last night held up.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Think I'm about to take a break and drive past the movie theater. First showing is in an hour. Wondering how the campers from last night held up.

May the force be with you.

And I'm not even a trekkie!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Well christmas tree finally up..presents wrapped and all cards sent..Im ready..
    Im normally still wrapping gifts the night before..Im pretty damn happy..I can relax now...cheers..I've earnt a rocket fuel.. B)
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    The crowd was big but still not as bad as I thought it would be, considering campers...

https://vid.me/FOO6
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Well christmas tree finally up..presents wrapped and all cards sent..Im ready..
    Im normally still wrapping gifts the night before..Im pretty damn happy..I can relax now...cheers..I've earnt a rocket fuel.. B)

I just sent my Christmas cards out yesterday....haha ooops! they've been ready for 2 weeks and just kept forgetting lol
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    So I was wondering how many MFP'ers were on dating sites? I joined PoF a few months ago and I get some really crazy messages - even worse than the PM's I get here.