Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm so ready for beer
    I'm looking for a microwave oven. Any brand but Sharp because I had an argument with the customer service person. :#

Fridgadaire

I saw a Panasonic on Amazon that looks good: http://amzn.to/1Q7cekL

Are you talking about TVs or a microwave

Microwave. I decided to get this one: http://amzn.to/1NpYpgt
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Starting yesterday, I've got pt for my hip and ot for my hand injuries, I'm moving next week and I haven't started packing, and I'm starting with a new personal training client. Also, I need a haircut and my computer needs a new battery. :o

l I've already gotten a case of Rosacea from the stress. :s

ae7tkdbqskmv.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

(I didn't know where else to post this ;) )

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.

@synchkat and they always take their photo in the bathroom mirror...and there's nothing appealing about a dudes bathroom

you know i've never understood that. i was in the army and all but i was a clean freak before the army too. but like 90% of the guys i know, man, their apartments are so slovenly. i couldn't live like that.

I know...I think everyone should be ordered to clean their bathroom before taking a selfie.

Reminds me of a guy I was talking to a few years ago on PoF. He sent me a bathroom selfie...and in the background you can clearly see women's clothing hanging up on the bathroom door. I mean really! Check first boys!

It could have been his...
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Am I the only woman on here that gets aggravated when a headless torso guy messages you and calls you "hun"?

(I didn't know where else to post this ;) )

I juts don't like being called Hun period. But I find the headless torso guys to be a bit creepy. Like they're some mutant or something. And what am I supposed to be so impressed by the torso they might have lifted from google images that I must want to be a follower? OMG I'm full of anger today it seems

I am too @synchkat! These mutant-headless-calling me hun-torso guys better stay out of my way today!!

@tracyannk28 I find them especially icky cause I think of them as all sweaty and stinky from the gym cause usually they are shiny too.

@synchkat and they always take their photo in the bathroom mirror...and there's nothing appealing about a dudes bathroom

you know i've never understood that. i was in the army and all but i was a clean freak before the army too. but like 90% of the guys i know, man, their apartments are so slovenly. i couldn't live like that.

I know...I think everyone should be ordered to clean their bathroom before taking a selfie.

Reminds me of a guy I was talking to a few years ago on PoF. He sent me a bathroom selfie...and in the background you can clearly see women's clothing hanging up on the bathroom door. I mean really! Check first boys!

it's like, man this is 2015. i don't even take them in the bathroom mirror cause i adulted and bought a wall mirror instead.

Total lol at "adulted". :lol:
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for beer
    I'm looking for a microwave oven. Any brand but Sharp because I had an argument with the customer service person. :#

Fridgadaire

I saw a Panasonic on Amazon that looks good: http://amzn.to/1Q7cekL

Are you talking about TVs or a microwave

Microwave. I decided to get this one: http://amzn.to/1NpYpgt

Lol I never knew Panasonic made microwaves. Its like Whirlpool making refrigerators

• pie_eyes
    Options
    My SO goes back to work tomorrow so I'm feeling the pull apart feelings of being alone all day but also glad he's going back so I can... drink alone pretty much. But its not like we enjoy each other's company anyway. I was basically alone the two days he was off.

I need to find a job but idk if people are even hiring right now. And the weather isn't fun to walk around in either.

Anyway there's my random thought drop.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    My SO goes back to work tomorrow so I'm feeling the pull apart feelings of being alone all day but also glad he's going back so I can... drink alone pretty much. But its not like we enjoy each other's company anyway. I was basically alone the two days he was off.

I need to find a job but idk if people are even hiring right now. And the weather isn't fun to walk around in either.

@pie_eyes - why don't you enjoy each others company?? What's up with that?

Maybe you can find a holiday job at a local shopping center to keep you busy?

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    This is a strange thread. I like it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    @pie_eyes what kind of job would you want to do? I'm sure there's something you can get
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    @pie_eyes what kind of job would you want to do? I'm sure there's something you can get

Anything that pays as long as its not hard "man" labor.

It might not matter anyway because my SO is talking about making me move out again.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Well maybe a change is better...move out and start fresh
  • pie_eyes
    Options

@pie_eyes - why don't you enjoy each others company?? What's up with that?

Maybe you can find a holiday job at a local shopping center to keep you busy?

We're opposite in every way

• pie_eyes
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Well maybe a change is better...move out and start fresh

I don't have anywhere to go other than my broke *kitten* family that don't even want me around anyway. I couldn't get a job down there either
  • synchkat
    Options
    well that's no good...
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    He knows he's *kitten* me royally he just doesn't care
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    He knows he's *kitten* me royally he just doesn't care

You sound like you're in a really bad place right now :( I'm sorry ...I wish I could help you

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the best thing to do is to get out of that situation, any way that you can. It's tough to consider a 100% paradigm shift, but sometimes that's the only thing you can really do.
  • PurringMyrrh
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Holy sh!te, it's like 27°F out and there's four people sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the theater already for Star Wars. It's 2am now and the first showing isn't until 10:20 tonight!
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Holy sh!te, it's like 27°F out and there's four people sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the theater already for Star Wars. It's 2am now and the first showing isn't until 10:20 tonight!

I thought it didn't start until Christmas. Last year I decided to go to some blockbuster or other the last minute on Christmas day. What a bad idea. lol

I've started going to new movies on Saturday mornings. There's a lot of people, but you can always get in. Plus it's a reduced price. B)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

I thought it didn't start until Christmas. Last year I decided to go to some blockbuster or other the last minute on Christmas day. What a bad idea. lol

I've started going to new movies on Saturday mornings. There's a lot of people, but you can always get in. Plus it's a reduced price. B)

We have a movie theater chain by me that has half price on Tuesday nights...so that's when I'm going to see Star Wars!