Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Started green smoothies again giving up on meat and carbs again. Gotta love diabetes..and blood thinners, try and balance that diet. Its enough to drive anyone over the edge
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I really need a good blender. I'd love to start doing more smoothies too.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Kicking myself because I saw a good deal on a Vitamix with a payment plan...and didn't partake. Doh!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I got an awesome blender for my.birthday but I forget where I put it. So far I've made daiquiris, pink coladas and milkshakes in it...wish I cod find it
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    My blender sucks. I hate using it
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Wow, Sinead O' Connor just posted what's basically a suicide note on Facebook. She sounds jacked up! Poor thing.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @PurringMyrrh didn't she always have mental health issues?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I really need a good blender. I'd love to start doing more smoothies too.

I love my Ninja. I use it at least twice a day.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    i got my blender free, couldnt live without it now!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    i always wanted my own ninja...going to call him steve.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Sinead O Connor took an overdose but was found alive and in medical care.

Anyway, I need to get a food processor or a good blender. I don't have a ton of counter space though so I'd opt for a good blender.

I'm afraid some day SO will "surprise" me with a food processor that I'll have no room for
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I have the world's shittiest Kmart food processor and I still love it. Would love a Kitchen Aid or Cuisinart one more though.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Thanks chickie! That's a great deal!

My stepdad's GF has one and it was great the few times I used it.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Sinead O Connor took an overdose but was found alive and in medical care.

Anyway, I need to get a food processor or a good blender. I don't have a ton of counter space though so I'd opt for a good blender.

I'm afraid some day SO will "surprise" me with a food processor that I'll have no room for

You can supposedly make cookie dough with the one I have. I've only ever used it for my protein shakes. And the occasional frozen alcoholic beverage.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    @PurringMyrrh didn't she always have mental health issues?

I believe so. A shame she has to take stuff like that to Facebook. I feel it would only encourage others in her same situation to follow suit.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Oh my Goddddd...I'm making my Thanksgiving meal today (went elsewhere and had prime rib on the actual day) and I'm super excited! Absolutely my favorite meal to prepare. The house is about to be warm and smellin' good for hours!

And I may even try and log it out of curiosity! Been telling myself lately to mark down everything - No matter if it's a pleasure eat day or strict day. I still have to go back and finish yesterday's too.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm making a chocolate, gingerbread stout Christmas (fruit) cake...smells good but I won't eat it that stuff is weird
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    If it's that weird colored red and green candied fruit, count me out! :laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I did see a decent looking recipe once that was more a regular spice cake with dried pineapple, apricot, apples, etc. I need to try that version.