Replies

• Heathmx_2014
    Heathmx_2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    keep on squatting, you look amazing.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! My weight loss is sooooo slow with heavy lifting, but the changes in my body... I wouldn't trade them at all.

How slow is super slow? How is your food intake?

@MsSquatAlot Thanks for responding. I'd say I'm losing .5 to 1 pound per week...sometimes nothing at all, sometimes more. I know that's pretty average, and it averages out, but it feels slow and it doesn't help that I'm impatient. I've had months where I stayed the same weight or within a pound or two, but I looked like I had lost several pounds.

My diet is pretty good. I normally eat two boiled eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast, sometimes spinach and mushroom omelet (occasionally grits on the side), sometimes a salad with chicken and avocado - I don't care for dressing, so I never use it. Lunch is usually a meat and vegetables or salad with chicken or salmon. Dinner is usually protein, veggies or salad, and sometimes a starch (depending on what it is). I do love potato chips, but I limit them to a couple of times a month and only when I really want them...same with Italian subs. I rarely do sodas anymore because I just don't have taste for them. I drink water, tea, and sometimes a cup of coffee with cream and sugar.

I haven't logged my meals in some time because I'm lazy when it comes to that. But I really don't think I go over my alloted calories. I know there's really no way to know for sure, but I doubt I'm exceeding my calorie goal of 1744 (my count after a 20% deficit - I used that percentage to give me a little more of cushion); and if I am, not by much and not regularly. I was considering weighing and logging again to see if it makes a difference.

Since January 2015, I've lost close to 70 pounds. I just started lifting consistently again back in November after taking a break for a couple of years due to knee issues (excess weight *cough, cough*).

I'm open to advice, so fire away. Thanks! :)
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Really well done! You looked great before, but you reflect your hard work in addition now!
  • EmilyHughes801
    EmilyHughes801 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to lose the same 10 pounds I tried losing last year!
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. Your doing a great job
    Hi Pals!

So I have decided to take monthly update photos to keep myself encouraged and on track - In the last 5 weeks I have lost 30lbs and 4% bf. Although I still have another 100lbs to lose, I am feeling like this is actually possible.

My diary is open to friends in case anyone is wondering what I have eaten and how I workout. 60+ gone so far!!!

hsnvoz.jpg

• evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great going MsSquatAlot!!! Congratulations! Are you planning to lose more?
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    Great going MsSquatAlot!!! Congratulations! Are you planning to lose more?

I am! I am looking to lose another 40lbs, perhaps 50 so I can do a nice clean bulk.

And thank you!
  • yessie1987
    yessie1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job what are the meal preps ? Any advise I'm looking to lose about 35-45 and I'm having a difficult time
  • Macarl99
    Macarl99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job and a very good commitment. In my case this is a very good motivation for my goal to be accomplish. Thanks for sharing!
  • tiredcool
    tiredcool Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For those who said you will gain it back, dont listen. Stay positive and on track!!!! Looking good. Would be cutious to know if you sre joyrnaling in this app sbout ehst you eat and ecercuse for calorie count
  • girlbojangle
    girlbojangle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
    I think I will do this same thing to try and keep myself on track.
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I'm glad I stumbled upon this post today! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story.
  • fitdoc1983
    fitdoc1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Congratulations on your hard work and success!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring ! Great job !!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your results are so fantastic, your hard work has totally paid off! I've just started with weights and this has been one of the most inspiring before and afters I have seen!
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    SuperSaiyanGoddess86 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey MsSquat can you add me I really need some friends on here that actually motivate me and encourage me.
  • mikichrisman
    mikichrisman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring, thank you.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job in only 5 weeks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!