WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Options
1107108109110111113»

Replies

• drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Is this a closed group. ?if it is that's OK, looking for 50 plus age group to join.

Welcome! Anyone can join the thread just by posting. We are glad to have you. But just so you want feel abandoned, know that Barbie starts the thread anew on the first of each month. Look for the pied from here for the link. Hope to see you in the September thread.

• drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    Just a hello so I can find myself tomorrow. :)

September, new thread time. Barbie posted the link.

• NO_Excuses_515
    NO_Excuses_515 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Joyce… (((hugs))) You absolutely have the right to be angry. It is a completely natural reaction to all that you’ve been dealing with. Feel free to dump all your feelings here with this group. I’m praying for you and Charlie daily.

Mia… Have you thought about selling some of your items on Craigslist? My hubby does that all the time – just sold our daughter’s old twin headboard and some patio furniture we had replaced. That might be a way to know that the items are going to someone who wants and will appreciate them.

Sharon… Congrats on having to buy smaller jeans!

Good to see all the familiar names posting again this month and welcome to all the newcomers. I pretty much tanked on my August goals, but I must have done something right because I’m down 6 lbs. And my NSV for the day is that the pants I am wearing are too big! My belt is the only thing keeping them up. Woo Hoo!

September Goals…
    • Make healthier food choices and log every bite.
    • Increase my steps – average 8000 per day over the month.
    • Add strength training into my workouts
    • Water, water, water – increase non-caffeinated beverages to 8 glasses per day.

Linda/IA

90587698.png
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »

Why do I not see your posts Pip?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10244635/women-ages-50-for-september-2015?new=1

This is the link to the new thread for September.....I hope you will all find us there and keep posting. <3