True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I tend to nickname people and then forget their names and have to refer to their nicknames when talking to others...like there's Teapot at skating, Red Face at curling. I'm not creative either
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Considering my last post in Pet Peeves, I should probably confess that I often "see" peeps as colours, food or animals.

Also, I occasionally invent my own words. And it makes me feel happy.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Considering my last post in Pet Peeves, I should probably confess that I often "see" peeps as colours, food or animals.

Also, I occasionally invent my own words. And it makes me feel happy.

We could be the same person!!!!
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    I lost myself somewhere along the way, and I suppose it should be sort of fun to kind of "rediscover" who I am, what I like and enjoy doing, etc. as the kids are getting older and I am starting to be able to be more of a person again. But the truth is, its hard. And its scary. Because sometimes I feel so lost that I think maybe there is nothing here anymore. But I can be funny I guess. I wonder if that is why a lot of comedians die.

How do you like your eggs?

My confession: Your post made me thing of this, I have never admitted this. But the scene in Pretty Woman where he asks her what kind of eggs she likes and she didn't know because she had always just ordered what her boyfriends did... struck a chord with me so many years ago. I had always had eggs over easy because that's what my mom liked, ordered, made.. So I started trying eggs... and figured out I really didn't like over easy eggs. I also figured there was so much more that I needed to learn about myself. May seem really silly but that's my story.

Runaway Bride, wasn't it? I saw that as a kid, and while there's been many things in life about myself I've had to rediscover as I've gone in and out of relationships, knowing how I like my eggs has never been one of them. That stuck with me!

It was in Pretty Woman, unless they did a similar scene in Runaway Bride, I never really watched that one.

No, no, no. You're thinking Erin Brockovich. She was visiting with a family sickened the chemical spill. They offered her breakfast, which she readily accepted. They asked "how do you like your eggs?" And she responded "Without toxins."

It was quite amusing.

Was Erin Brokovich also a prostitute? You know, hookin on the side while saving the world!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sometimes feel happy I'm divorced but feel guilty about it. Like I'm not allowed to be happy about that. Weird!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that seeing snow outside is irritating me. I hate snow and it won't be enough to close my job tomorrow so what's the point?
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that I sometimes feel happy I'm divorced but feel guilty about it. Like I'm not allowed to be happy about that. Weird!

Sometimes people just can't be happy together. Nothing wrong with that, sweetness. :heart:
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Confession...there's someone I'll never be able to let go of...no matter how wrong they r
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Remembering how to lay the wood is like riding a bike right? Just takes practice?

I'll be practice
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Confession...there's someone I'll never be able to let go of...no matter how wrong they r

You know that saying-" everyone you meet, has something to teach"? I like to think it's that. Believe me, I've met some complete douche canoes...but it's made me more than I was. I've also met my Boo, who's helped me discover I am more than I ever acknowledged. Emphasis on "helped". I was already frigging amazing, I just didn't know it.. you are too.

You don't need to "forget them" , their worth in your life will become apparent as you continue to live life for yourself.

I hope that didn't come across as too preachy? :open_mouth:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

You know that saying-" everyone you meet, has something to teach"? I like to think it's that. Believe me, I've met some complete douche canoes...but it's made me more than I was. I've also met my Boo, who's helped me discover I am more than I ever acknowledged. Emphasis on "helped". I was already frigging amazing, I just didn't know it.. you are too.

You don't need to "forget them" , their worth in your life will become apparent as you continue to live life for yourself.

I hope that didn't come across as too preachy? :open_mouth:

I am totally stealing douche canoe
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    @Broomstick_Boo and @littlemissbgiff

Thank you, Dolls.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    On the topic of boy bands, I sang this last weekend at karaoke :joy: Blast from the past :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNSxCchW1M
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I still like mmmbop

Humming it now

Ha. I am too, I am going to bed soon, I am sure this will be running through my head keeping me awake.
  • Play4number3
    Play4number3 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I drank my feelings away when my boyfriend cheated on me