Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess that last night I took this big thick cucumber and.....

sliced it into a salad with onion, mayo, vinegar and sugar. It made me come back for more and more.

Size queen.

I am always curious whether men watch women test vegetables and fruits in the produce section.
    Anyone care to confess?

Nope.

.... but I do enjoy watching a chicka eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

I confess that I'd enjoy eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. :p

you keep getting more and more perfecter.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess that last night I took this big thick cucumber and.....

sliced it into a salad with onion, mayo, vinegar and sugar. It made me come back for more and more.

Size queen.

I am always curious whether men watch women test vegetables and fruits in the produce section.
    Anyone care to confess?

Nope.

.... but I do enjoy watching a chicka eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

I confess that I'd enjoy eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. :p

you keep getting more and more perfecter.

I confess I'm wondering if this changes the 3-dream rule.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    My sweet tooth has a boner.

Interesting physical anomaly. Does this make French kissing awkward?
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I laughed out loud at the picture this put in my head.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, I want an arfterboon of lazing around without feeling guilty my girls are missing out on me
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I want an arfterboon of lazing around without feeling guilty my girls are missing out on me

You're unable to be the best for, your girls if; you don't do what's the best for yourself & thus take a break for your girls if, you're unable to do it; for yourself!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

I haven't had any complaints.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got off a phone call that caused me to forget that I hadn't eaten dinner yet. Oops!

.... I don't believe I have ever had a phone call that important..... was there a fire?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Aww *kitten*..I prefer *kitten*...
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I almost just made myself a widow because my husband walked over and picked up my ice cream and took a bite... Hooker.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got off a phone call that caused me to forget that I hadn't eaten dinner yet. Oops!

.... I don't believe I have ever had a phone call that important..... was there a fire?

I had about 12 smartassy responses, but I couldn't decide which one to use.
    There is still time left in this evening to eat, don't you worry!

I have time..... I'll be waiting.... and I do feel inclined for a wrestle....... *hunker*
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want a rockin', strong body... but I can't bring myself to go to my local gym.... I HATE IT THERE! Also, I find it hard to be motivated all the time without a IRL buddy when it comes to resistance training-I've no one in my circle who understands it and I'm being a coward for using that as an excuse to NOT pick up all the heavy *kitten* weights...along with certain minor injuries...

Basically, I hate that I can do whatever is needed for anyone else I love, but not for myself...
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I want a rockin', strong body... but I can't bring myself to go to my local gym.... I HATE IT THERE! Also, I find it hard to be motivated all the time without a IRL buddy when it comes to resistance training-I've no one in my circle who understands it and I'm being a coward for using that as an excuse to NOT pick up all the heavy *asparagus* weights...along with certain minor injuries...

Basically, I hate that I can do whatever is needed for anyone else I love, but not for myself...

How about, doing it for; someone you love?
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I want a rockin', strong body... but I can't bring myself to go to my local gym.... I HATE IT THERE! Also, I find it hard to be motivated all the time without a IRL buddy when it comes to resistance training-I've no one in my circle who understands it and I'm being a coward for using that as an excuse to NOT pick up all the heavy *asparagus* weights...along with certain minor injuries...

If I thought there was someone that cared about it... but they really don't.... they don't get where I'm coming from in this regard, :disappointed:
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I am this way too. So today I told a friend that I needed to believe that he was counting on me to meet my goals. He agreed that I better not let him down. Lol. Stupid, right? But I do better at all things when I am doing them for the benefit of someone else.

That's what keeps me going sometimes. And a big part of why I like making good friends here. I feel like I'm letting them down if I slack off or skip a workout or something. My local friends (the few I have, moving a lot sucks), couldn't care less about if I ran or made good food choices today. When I'm having a hard time finding a reason to do it for me, or feel like giving up because it's hard, I do it for my friends that are counting on me to keep it up.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

If I thought there was someone that cared about it... but they really don't.... they don't get where I'm coming from in this regard, :disappointed:

What about someone here? WE care!

We Damn Sure Do.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Truth. I'd be lost without my cheerleaders and asskickers.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Truth. I'd be lost without my cheerleaders and asskickers.

Drop and give me twenty.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

That's so wonderful! I just wish one of y'all could grab me by my collar and frogmarch my *kitten* there lol I appreciate the sentiment, though. There are so many inspirational people here. I wish I could be killin' it in the gym with you all! :smile: