True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• eenyspace
    eenyspace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forgive me Thread, for I have sinned - I've been on the site for a week or so now, and have finished only one day under my calorie limit
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want a rockin', strong body... but I can't bring myself to go to my local gym.... I HATE IT THERE! Also, I find it hard to be motivated all the time without a IRL buddy when it comes to resistance training-I've no one in my circle who understands it and I'm being a coward for using that as an excuse to NOT pick up all the heavy *asparagus* weights...along with certain minor injuries...

Basically, I hate that I can do whatever is needed for anyone else I love, but not for myself...

How about, doing it for; someone you love?

If I thought there was someone that cared about it... but they really don't.... they don't get where I'm coming from in this regard, :disappointed:

What about someone here? WE care!

Truth. I'd be lost without my cheerleaders and asskickers.

Drop and give me twenty.

But I already did my workout!

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I want a rockin', strong body... but I can't bring myself to go to my local gym.... I HATE IT THERE! Also, I find it hard to be motivated all the time without a IRL buddy when it comes to resistance training-I've no one in my circle who understands it and I'm being a coward for using that as an excuse to NOT pick up all the heavy *asparagus* weights...along with certain minor injuries...

Basically, I hate that I can do whatever is needed for anyone else I love, but not for myself...

If I thought there was someone that cared about it... but they really don't.... they don't get where I'm coming from in this regard, :disappointed:

I've been making excuses.... time to woman up..... Thanks, awesome ones... :heart:
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    eenyspace wrote: »
    Forgive me Thread, for I have sinned - I've been on the site for a week or so now, and have finished only one day under my calorie limit

We all have to start somewhere, my friend.. :smile:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

I understand I am in the same boat well sort of since, my goal's to be light enough to not disable someone when; my disability eventually renders me immobile & they've to maneuver/lift me! Plus I've liver disease so, not needing a transplant someday'll guarantee that; someone else receives it & when I die I wanna be able to, donate as much of myself as possible so; eventually many people'll care about decisions!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

Drop and give me twenty.

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg

It's already spent.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

I understand I am in the same boat well sort of since, my goal's to be light enough to not disable someone when; my disability eventually renders me immobile & they've to maneuver/lift me! Plus I've liver disease so, not needing a transplant someday'll guarantee that; someone else receives it & when I die I wanna be able to, donate as much of myself as possible so; eventually many people'll care about decisions!

I'm ashamed that I was bitching about easily resolved issues... you're an inspiration, sweetheart.. :heart:
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Drop and give me twenty.

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg

It's already spent.

Hopefully not all on Poptarts.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    eenyspace wrote: »

One is better than none.
    Make it two next week and you have increased your success by 100%.
    Just keep logging.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I'm ashamed that I was bitching about easily resolved issues... you're an inspiration, sweetheart.. :heart:

Don't be ashamed! Most of us need a little push every now and then. Some of us more than others. (Definitely me)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Aw thank you but it's okay to, complain about the hardships of; life no matter how easy or difficult someone's life's! When I was healthy I, had moments like; that also & I don't regret, them because I am, human!
  • BoosDimples
    Options

Aw thank you but it's okay to, complain about the hardships of; life no matter how easy or difficult someone's life's! When I was healthy I, had moments like; that also & I don't regret, them because I am, human!

:kissing_heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Drop and give me twenty.

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg

It's already spent.

Ha

I bought a box today and put them on my son's desk for a lil surprise.

He won't be back from college until May but pop tarts have a shelf life of 1000 years.

I haven't had a poptart in probably 15 to 20 years.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Drop and give me twenty.

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg

It's already spent.

Ha

He won't be back from college until May but pop tarts have a shelf life of 1000 years.

I have an unopened box of Poptarts in my pantry that has been there longer than I can remember.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Drop and give me twenty.

Will this 20 work?

gbtr3m846r7p.jpg

It's already spent.

Ha

I walked by poptarts in a popular department store yesterday and thought about picking up a box. The frosted cinnamon ones. I'd go diabetic for those.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Do it for you. I have no one that cares if I work out or not, but myself. I know it's easy for me to say, because I just love lifting and always have, but just do it. You will love the results and being strong. I know you can do it!

Thank you, dear one. I will endeavour to be as strong as the inspirational folks,(such as yourself), are... :heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Do it for you. I have no one that cares if I work out or not, but myself. I know it's easy for me to say, because I just love lifting and always have, but just do it. You will love the results and being strong. I know you can do it!

Very true.

If you train for the wishes of others, it will be short lived; for sure.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

Thank you, dear one. I will endeavour to be as strong as the inspirational folks,(such as yourself), are... :heart:

You're welcome. It only takes 21 days to form a habit. Now get to it. :)

Yes, m'a'am. :smile: :kissing:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Very true.

If you train for the wishes of others, it will be short lived; for sure.

This depends on your personality type I think. Some people get more out of influencing others than doing things for themselves. Feeling like I may let someone else down is 100000 times more motivating than thinking I might let myself down. That is F'd up, I realize that....

Yeah, I can see that.

I was thinking of..... here's an example: If a friend wanted me to train for and run a marathon because they thought it would be fun, I wouldn't be too motivated to put in all of the training for their wishes over my own similar desires.