Real women have curves.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I also loath that saying. So are women who have A cups and no butt not real women? If bigger women are allowed ot love their 'curves' why can't skinnier women love their 'flats?'
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I also loath that saying. So are women who have A cups and no butt not real women? If bigger women are allowed ot love their 'curves' why can't skinnier women love their 'flats?'

My A's and lack of butt appreciate this stance.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Real women have a vagina.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Are we allowed to say that real women have va jay jays or it that not PC? <said with tongue firmly planted in cheek>
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Real women have a vagina.

At least I always hope the women I am attracted to do. And really it is the same as what a girl told me years back about a man's junk size...I am interested in who it is attach to...just like if a women is attractive to me, whatever the body is becomes VERY desirable.

That said, being a very active person, having someone that is compatible at that level has better odds of working out in the long run than someone who is not active.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    ald783 wrote: »
    Char231023 wrote: »
    It does piss me off to see a lazy skinny person not working out. I think everybody should use fitness as a way to improve their health.

Why are you pissed off by someone else not working out?

I'll tell you why I'm pissed at obese people who don't try to be healthy: money. Pure and simple. 65% of all health care costs in adults (and now 40% in those under 18!) are due to obesity. So, yes, I resent people who don't try and be healthy, because like it or not, our health care system ends up paying the tab for for their behavior. I have lived in the deep south, where the idea of a Sunday dinner is to stuff your damn face with all the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet tea, fried okra, and apple pie you can eat...wait 3 hours and do it again. So yes, pardon my resentment of the lazy and obese. They are taking money out of my pocket. I feel the same way about thin smokers. People who aren't fit, but make up another 25% of the healthcare costs due to their mind numbingly, howl-at-the-moon stupidity.

What about people who are thin but eat Burger King every day and clog their arteries? People who drive stupidly and drive up everyone's insurance costs? People on welfare? People who are addicted to heroine? People who rack up tons of debt and can't pay it off? People who pollute? People who don't save for retirement and use up more SS than they put in? People who don't contribute to the tax base?

Life is too short to hate and resent people.

I, personally, can't stand people who hate/judge/whine needlessly, bc it gives them stress, which leads to heart attacks and strokes....which drive up medical costs.

A lot of people do stupid *kitten* that costs us all. A lot of people don't work to improve themselves (whether it be their body, their skill set, their character, etc.) Obese people get singled out bc they are hyper visible and bc many people have their inherent prejudices toward them (which is fine, but don't try to cloak it in some political savior bs).

Can I adopt you? I'll buy you a pug. :heart:
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Also, people have very different definitions of "curves". I consider myself curvy....I have boobs, hips, booty....from the side my body is shaped like an S. I've known some men who consider curvy being very thin with large boobs.

It's all subjective.
    Just like beauty.
    To argue this whole thing is pointless and exhausting. Just do you. Like what you like. Don't hate on others for liking what they like.
    And for God's sake quit using this "Real Women" description.

• rocco2018
    rocco2018 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone here has an opinion which is respected I personally like fit women there are curvy women with good rounding body and there are other that feel happy with the way they look, when you workout it's for quite a few reasons you wants to look good or getting healthy other reasons are also into account look impressive or try to get attention which it is a high percentage. Be yourself do your own thing don't talk about other when they have different believes. Live happy enjoy what you do. I burn my *kitten* up at the gym because that's what I love to do and other reason fit my uniform and get respected in what I do ( blue line). Other than that love yourself the way you are and if you are looking for accomplishments go for it you won't regreted.