Real women have curves.

Options

Replies

• Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Not everyone thin or obese, is physically able to exercise. Also many disabled people have what's known as an "invisible disability", meaning that it isn't visually obvious; that they're disabled.

I don't believe in weight/choosing to be unhealthy acceptance, I believe in situation acceptance. I don't believe that a person should have to work more and/or harder than another, to achieve the same result but since that's the reality of life, I don't judge their size; just whether the unhealthy person's issues/were a cause of their own choices rather than fate.

Aging putting words into my mouth. In the original post I mentioned people with medical issues. And that I wasn't talking about them.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would be a better post if you could define your perception of healthy? or keep it a cluster f_ck post either way entertaining.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Shape and size doesn't define sex, chromosomes do and even they screw up sometimes :P

I don't know some like girth and some like length
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    This has been a very long day of real women threads and I'm thinking I need someone to come confirm I'm still a woman.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    Not everyone thin or obese, is physically able to exercise. Also many disabled people have what's known as an "invisible disability", meaning that it isn't visually obvious; that they're disabled.

I don't believe in weight/choosing to be unhealthy acceptance, I believe in situation acceptance. I don't believe that a person should have to work more and/or harder than another, to achieve the same result but since that's the reality of life, I don't judge their size; just whether the unhealthy person's issues/were a cause of their own choices rather than fate.

Aging putting words into my mouth. In the original post I mentioned people with medical issues. And that I wasn't talking about them.

So before you judge, you actually know; if a person is disabled or just lazy?
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am done. Off to the gym to get fit.

Thanks for the debates made my day so by fast.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    kkenseth wrote: »
    This has been a very long day of real women threads and I'm thinking I need someone to come confirm I'm still a woman.

giphy.gif

Cant I just post them on this thread? The more confirmation the better. There's a lot of different perspectives here on a what a "real" woman is.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

Is there a disability that makes it physically impossible for someone to lose weight even if they are burning more calories than they consume?

I've seen stories under the success forum with people in wheelchairs who can't do physical exercise but were still able to lose weight and become healthier based on diet alone.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    Everyone has a curve somewhere
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Everyone has a curve somewhere

Slightly to the right.

I see.... :sweat_smile:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    :o
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Is that your attempt at picking up a date?
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »

You caught me. :flushed:
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game on this one and too lazy to read all the responses, lol.

First, what does FA mean? Fat *kitten*? Food Allergy?

Second, I consider myself curvy. I am height/weight proportionate, healthy BMI, not skin & bones, but certainly not obese. I have a bigger butt and while not huge, a curvy chest. I like the way I look and wouldn't trade it for anything. I personally don't care what anyone thinks about me because I am happy in my open skin nor do I really care about what other women look like.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options

I knew it! I'm so good at reading people :smiley: lol
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

I knew it! I'm so good at reading people :smiley: lol

Did it work?