Thigh Gap ?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I can definitely say that I've noticed a hot woman and said to myself, "Wow, nice thigh gap!". I saw one last weekend that was incredible; she had the nice heart shape and ummm.... that beautiful thigh gap, and ....

Really man? You notice that specifically? I'm not judging, just surprised that you would notice something that specific. Do you mean that you just like wide hips? Maybe thin legs?

Actually I almost instantly notice it as well.
  • MiraKy
    MiraKy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've find a site that promises get a thigh gap but it seems more like some general tips to reduce inner thighs :

http://www.thinspiration.info/2x1how-to-get-thigh-gap-and-bikini-bridge/

I really don't think thigh gap is just diet and workout. In my opinion the most important is your bone structure.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Well I don't want to hijack this zombie thread but I think there are two types of posters on MFP: 1) those who use the search function and add to old threads to keep information in one spot and 2) those who like new threads to keep the topics more current and specific to the original poster. It's just personal preference, but I am in the first category and like to party with the zombies. :smokin: :drinker:
    Type 3 is a spammer, human or bot, that does keyword searches for forum threads relevant to a site or product the spammer (human) wants to promote... then registers an account with the forum and spams the thread. Witness the previous page.
    I've find a site that promises get a thigh gap but it seems more like some general tips to reduce inner thighs :

*link removed to stop spam living on*

I really don't think thigh gap is just diet and workout. In my opinion the most important is your bone structure.

Ermahgerd!! White balance is psychic!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, as I'm sure people have pointed out. But firming up all over while you lose with eventually lead to that gap. I just noticed I have one. ;-)
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options

"Link deleted spam"

reported, spam
  • Squishy_hapa_mama
    Squishy_hapa_mama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    --->
  • Squishy_hapa_mama
    Squishy_hapa_mama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here's how you get it - lean forward. :tongue:

tumblr_mm2wxj90QX1r00swto1_400.gif

LOL! That's always what I say! I think thigh gaps might entirely be a myth, because all you need to do it that!
    70469741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter