Carbs and Fats are cheap. Here's a Guide to getting your PROTEIN's worth. Fiber also...

Replies

• viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Don't mind me. I'm just bumping useful old posts.

Thanks to your bump I was able to see this. I'ma post it in my news feed as well. Thanks for the bump
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,610 Member
    viren19890 wrote: »

Thanks to your bump I was able to see this. I'ma post it in my news feed as well. Thanks for the bump

Some of us have suggested it for "sticky" status, so it would be more available. You might want to suggest likewise in the correct forum topic, given your enthusiasm (which I share, even as a non-keto vegetarian).
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Some of us have suggested it for "sticky" status, so it would be more available. You might want to suggest likewise in the correct forum topic, given your enthusiasm (which I share, even as a non-keto vegetarian).

@AnnPT77 the stickies were updated this week. This post was added
  • AnnPT77

Oh, yay: I'm so glad to hear it, @diannethegeek - I should've checked before I posted the above, but it seemed like it had been in the queue a really, really long time. Thanks.
  • diannethegeek

Oh, yay: I'm so glad to hear it, @diannethegeek - I should've checked before I posted the above, but it seemed like it had been in the queue a really, really long time. Thanks.

No worries! I only noticed because I'd been using the recommendations thread as my own personal treasure trove of links to check in with. I noticed they'd wiped the thread clean (which they do when they update the stickies) and went looking to see what had been added :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    This is awesome!

And I had to laugh at cuttlefish every time I hear it I think of Age of Ultron.
  • all_in_the_game
    all_in_the_game Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2016
    andrikosDE wrote: »
    You are very perceptive. It's in the works. ;)

I wish you all the best for the app. A rare and handy piece of information, that you gave us.
  • LCChris2016
    LCChris2016 Posts: 22 Member
    Andreas, this is AWESOME!!!! Thank you for doing this for all of us to use
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Anyone knows how can I create a filter that would show me highest fats, lowest carbs ?

Whenever I change one the other flips. When I apply my learnings from YouTube on to this excel it goes blank on me during advance filter creation.

I clicked on fliter in fats tab and sorted it largest to smallest -then carbs moved along then tried smallest to highest in carbs section fats moved .

I mean I can unlink them but then I won't be able to see the corresponding food items with them.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    You can add a column and simply calculate ( fat% - [carb-fiber]%). Those are columns G - N. You'll get your answer that way. If you're doing ketosis, you'll need to lower protein intake too (max 15% is recommended)
  • diannethegeek
    Just giving this a bump.
  • shubhamjain
    shubhamjain Posts: 5 Member
    bump
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    edited September 2016
    Fitbit Moderator here, I shared it at work and everyone agrees it's pretty awesome. The dedication you put into it is really impressive. <3
  • diannethegeek
    I feel like this could use a quick bump.

disney-movie-big-hero-6-hiro-hamada-Favim.com-2388001.gif
  • AnnPT77
    Gotta be time to bump this one again. One of my all-time favorites!
  • AnnPT77
    Bumping again, even though it's soon, for the New Year's Resolution-ers.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Such a great post--I always think of it with a certain amount of awe.
  • diannethegeek
    Giving this a fresh bump.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Thank you very much for putting this list together! and also so glad I came across this post.