100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Calisthenics today, I am doing the ab and arm challenge with my hubby. I want to do the butt challenge but I see that the challenge comes with a warm up preparing your booty for the challenge. That has to be intense. Maybe after the arm and ab challenge is over. :)

Is there a thread on here for the challenges you do? I think this one has encouraged me a lot - I'd be really interested in seeing the challenges!
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics today, I am doing the ab and arm challenge with my hubby. I want to do the butt challenge but I see that the challenge comes with a warm up preparing your booty for the challenge. That has to be intense. Maybe after the arm and ab challenge is over. :)

Is there a thread on here for the challenges you do? I think this one has encouraged me a lot - I'd be really interested in seeing the challenges!

I haven't seen a thread on here for the challenges. But I sure would love to. I just looked it up on pinterest and also found an app for it because my hubby likes things like that. He just didn't want to print it off and check it off with a little pencil. :) You're right though about this challenge, it motivated me to stay on track. That's why I started the other challenges.
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well today is suppose to be Day 28 for me. But I haven't gone the gym all week or posted. I did walk a lot at work thought, getting up and moving around the shop instead of sitting at my desk all day. A little disappointed in myself, since I started this challenge.

Well I am not going to start the challenge over again.. I am just going to post everyday started later today when I clean and up six flights of stairs to do laundry again... About 6 times.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    Well today is suppose to be Day 28 for me. But I haven't gone the gym all week or posted. I did walk a lot at work thought, getting up and moving around the shop instead of sitting at my desk all day. A little disappointed in myself, since I started this challenge.

Well I am not going to start the challenge over again.. I am just going to post everyday started later today when I clean and up six flights of stairs to do laundry again... About 6 times.

Don't beat yourself up. You kept it moving and getting derailed happens to all of us. Don't let it take your head to a place that will not encourage you in your journey. I had bad days and kept it moving and you were right there cheering so many on for getting activity in. Me included. Great job on getting up and moving when you didn't have to. Keep it moving! :)
  • Speyder
    Options

Don't beat yourself up. You kept it moving and getting derailed happens to all of us. Don't let it take your head to a place that will not encourage you in your journey. I had bad days and kept it moving and you were right there cheering so many on for getting activity in. Me included. Great job on getting up and moving when you didn't have to. Keep it moving! :)
    Thanks for the encouragement.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, just keep going. We're here for you.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    7 minute warm up
    14 minutes aerobics
    17 minutes abs (I counted it as low intensity calisthenics)
    and a 17 minute STRETCH which felt fabulous!
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Speyder
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Speyder

Well posted that to soon!!... what I was meant to say was don't feel bad about it. Or beat yourself up . Dust yourself off and start day 29 sounds like you've had a busy week. If I know something from this challenge is that it's hard to work out everyday so doing your normal day to day stuff is tuff going anyway. I'm a nurse and walk miles a day that's before dealing with pts lifting turning etc and thats before I run around after my2 kids. And everything in between . What I'm trying to say is we all lead busy lives and even though we don't notice it were working out all the time so start a fresh day 29... your doing fab so smile bright today's a new day x

Right day 28 15 mins of kettlebells. Been a long week!! Day 29 30 mins HIIT butt and thighs work out .It's a 5 day challenge so im going to give this a shot.. <3 fitness blender .

Doing fantastic everyone xx remember were only human . :)
  • Speyder
    Options
    Thanks
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Day 7: lazyish day today - walked 4.1 miles!

Decorating my new place tomorrow - how do I go about logging that??
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 7: lazyish day today - walked 4.1 miles!

Decorating my new place tomorrow - how do I go about logging that??

Log when you squat and when you lift.
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 23: walked multiple flights, many times @ work. Nearly all steps noted on food diary were stairs @work. Better & recover faster every time.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    day 6: 3.8 miles walked, 3 mins of yoga and moving boxes into my new house!

Wow! Very nice to go that far.good for you. It's hard to move, unpack & still take care of yourself. Kudos
  • WillsRN
    Options

Ditto! You are one of the main reasons I keep going. I appreciate your encouragement, & look how far your challenge is stretching everyone! We all fall of the wagon, but it is courageous & dedication to your health that brings you the activities again. Chalk it up to learning that whatever was impeding you won't stop you again! Welcome back!
  • Speyder
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »

Ditto! You are one of the main reasons I keep going. I appreciate your encouragement, & look how far your challenge is stretching everyone! We all fall of the wagon, but it is courageous & dedication to your health that brings you the activities again. Chalk it up to learning that whatever was impeding you won't stop you again! Welcome back!

Thanks
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys , , I am forget updating my excercise , , , on what day am i ?
    Day 4 : treadmill 10 mins & 50 Mins lesmill Bodypump ,
    Day 5 : 20 Mins treadmill, 30 core exercise, 50rep squat with 30kg
    Day 6 : 30 mins Jillian Michael level 1 program , 100 prisoner squat
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Start on Monday there will be new release of Les mills RPM & Body combat at Celebrity Fitness Club , , , don't know what to expect but I am exited
  • WillsRN
    Options
    ariffianti wrote: »
    Sorry guys , , I am forget updating my excercise , , , on what day am i ?
    Day 4 : treadmill 10 mins & 50 Mins lesmill Bodypump ,
    Day 5 : 20 Mins treadmill, 30 core exercise, 50rep squat with 30kg
    Day 6 : 30 mins Jillian Michael level 1 program , 100 prisoner squat

Great job!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day24: 30 min DDP yoga. Ahhh, feels great!