Options

Replies

• sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ariffianti wrote: »
    sybabe35 wrote: »
    October 12, 2015 Day 2: 1.56 miles in 33 minutes

I planned on walking another 15 minutes and 10 minutes of core exercises, but went home sick and had to rest :-/

Hopefully I can still get some long distance running in the rest of this week.

Get well soon :-)

Thanks A! I'm taking in lots of tea and water!
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone and new faces. Hope your all well and still enjoying the challenge. So after my run Sunday it left me with a bad leg.. :s so kept it steady yesterday with core workouts. And today was an hour crossfit weight lifting and wod which was AMRAP(as many reps as possible ) in 10 mins and it was 10 ball throw ups with a 5kg ball and squats. 10 kettlebells swing 10k. And 10 box jumps (which I can't do /and really dislike ) and I did 8 rounds in 10 mins. Crossfit is intense I love it.. hoping for a run tomorrow.

Great work everyone :) your all working so hard. It's great to see
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting today. Followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill. My knee was a little stiff today but it felt good doing the workout. Everyone is doing a great job and seeing what everyone is doing has really encouraged me. :) Starting the ab challenge today with my husband tonight. I'm excited but that's before we do the exercises with him lol
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - walked 3.7 miles.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be doing 10 minute solutions Pilates as well :)
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 18: weightlifting. I am beginning to like this type of workout. It's nice to change it up a bit from cardio.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Whew! An hour working legs and tush! about 22 minutes of strength, lunges, squats, side lunges and 23 minutes of lower body based cardio (lots of hops and jumps) with about 15 minutes total of warm up/cool down/stretches.

My next two days are rest days, so I need to figure out what my recovery workouts will be.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Great job!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options

Oooooh, I have a 10 minute solutions pilates dvd... I need to dust it off, thanks for the reminder. :)

• axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 23: walked for 40 minutes
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 2 = 50 mins les mill Body combat class , 10 mins treadmill, 20 mins abs , 50 rep air squat :-)
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 21: wonderful day to walk! Beautiful outside. More than 2 miles, faster times than before. So thankful able to move! Wish would've lost more, but-not too shabby for sandwiches & conference foods! Every day is better...thanks to support from all of you!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Hello everyone and new faces. Hope your all well and still enjoying the challenge. So after my run Sunday it left me with a bad leg.. :s so kept it steady yesterday with core workouts. And today was an hour crossfit weight lifting and wod which was AMRAP(as many reps as possible ) in 10 mins and it was 10 ball throw ups with a 5kg ball and squats. 10 kettlebells swing 10k. And 10 box jumps (which I can't do /and really dislike ) and I did 8 rounds in 10 mins. Crossfit is intense I love it.. hoping for a run tomorrow.

Great work everyone :) your all working so hard. It's great to see

Wow! You are really working hard. Glad you took it easy to recover. I admire your dedication!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    ariffianti wrote: »
    Day 2 = 50 mins les mill Body combat class , 10 mins treadmill, 20 mins abs , 50 rep air squat :-)

Great job!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »
    Day 23: walked for 40 minutes

Good job! Keep it up, you are doing a nice job!
  • BethWilliams24
    Options

Oooooh, I have a 10 minute solutions pilates dvd... I need to dust it off, thanks for the reminder. :)

I like the Pilates segment of the Blast of Belly Fat dvd!
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG this weightlifting is awesome! Yesterday I didn't get a single drop of sweat and today almost every muscle in my body hurts. So for my day 19 it's gonna be yoga, stretching and dog walking.
    Happy to see a lot of newcomers! Good job everyone! <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,031 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    You need to exercise for 100 days straight no matter how you feel or what the weather is like.

Done.

Actually it has been longer than 100 days because I've been exercising every day since July 5, and that is 102 days. :)

My exercise has included a whole lot of walking, cycling, and stair climbing mainly. And I've started lifting weights more recently.

I walk 5 days a week as part of my commute to and from work (1 km) + more at lunch. Once or twice a week since mid-July I have also walked between the university and work. Then after work, whenever possible, my husband and I walk to the beach. So I walk anywhere from about 2 km on a light day to about 8 km.

I cycle on the weekends. Up till recently, we didn't have daylight hours in the evening, and I'm uncomfortably cycling hills in the dark. So weekends are for cycling.

And starting sometime in late August or so, I climb 25+ flights of stairs 5 days a week. At last count, I was over 700 flights of stairs, but it has been a little while since I last totalled it.

• BethWilliams24
    Options
    Day 4: walked 3.8 miles, with 7 minute yoga routine (downloaded an app last night!!)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Recovery day for me (yesterday was a killer lower half workout!) So I did 33 minutes of low impact calisthenics. followed by 19 minutes of yoga.

Woot!

WTG everyone!
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Speyder wrote: »
    You need to exercise for 100 days straight no matter how you feel or what the weather is like.

Done.

Actually it has been longer than 100 days because I've been exercising every day since July 5, and that is 102 days. :)

My exercise has included a whole lot of walking, cycling, and stair climbing mainly. And I've started lifting weights more recently.

I walk 5 days a week as part of my commute to and from work (1 km) + more at lunch. Once or twice a week since mid-July I have also walked between the university and work. Then after work, whenever possible, my husband and I walk to the beach. So I walk anywhere from about 2 km on a light day to about 8 km.

I cycle on the weekends. Up till recently, we didn't have daylight hours in the evening, and I'm uncomfortably cycling hills in the dark. So weekends are for cycling.

And starting sometime in late August or so, I climb 25+ flights of stairs 5 days a week. At last count, I was over 700 flights of stairs, but it has been a little while since I last totalled it.

Wow!! That is awesome