100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• funfitfreeme
    funfitfreeme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    And, I survived today!

However, my problematic ankle is giving me a lot of pain. I must of stressed it today. So 50 minutes of pilates, I don't want to risk injury.

Sorry to hear about your ankle - congrats on still getting a workout. Hope it's better tomorrow.
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 13 (m) walked 7.18 mi combined with redrockapps start running plan Week 3 Day 3
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to work today, so I did Les Mills power Kata, 45 minutes of various martial arts from beachbody, I have a couple of beachbody programs and this one is by far my favorite.

I made sure to not jump, hop or really leave the ground (although I did bounce a little.) I think it's doable with my ankle, yay!
  • funfitfreeme
    Options
    Day 3: Rest day - Stretching.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options

*thumbs up*

I Lurve stretching!
  • funfitfreeme
    Options
    :)

*thumbs up*

I Lurve stretching!

• dejja49
    dejja49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!,
    Sign me up! Are we doing 30 mins as the bench mark for exercising daily? Oh my goodness I really hope I will stick to this and finish the challenge.
  • Wiz_Joe
    Wiz_Joe Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    dejja49 wrote: »
    Hey guys!,
    Sign me up! Are we doing 30 mins as the bench mark for exercising daily? Oh my goodness I really hope I will stick to this and finish the challenge.

You are warmly welcomed, just post anyhow you would love to do your work out. Hope to find motivation from your exercise.. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Les Mills Combat 30 minute power HIIT, so intense lifting with hard cardio intervals. I then treated myself to 14 minutes of a great stretching routine on fitness blender.

• funfitfreeme
    Options
    Day 4: Stairmaster Intervals - 64 minutes. Planning to start a modified version of the ChaLene Extreme weight lifting program tomorrow. Hopefully I'll like it.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 4: Stairmaster Intervals - 64 minutes. Planning to start a modified version of the ChaLene Extreme weight lifting program tomorrow. Hopefully I'll like it.

I'd love to know what you think! :)
  • jerritiebesl
    jerritiebesl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in and i am very much up for this challenge..
    I will start tom since it's almost midnight here .

Day 1 : jogging for 10km
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 13 (m) walked 7.18 mi combined with redrockapps start running plan Week 3 Day 3
    Day 14 Rest Day
    Day 15 (m) walked 8.18 mi w/ 20lb vest

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    You all rock! Welcome Jerritiebesl. :)

55 minutes Les Mills combat warrior workout. My 17 year old said I looked like a bad@$$, lol!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Well done, all you bad@$$es! :)

Day 15: 70 mins walking beagles, 40 mins low-Impact aerobics
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    As I've totally lost track, I'm starting this again:

Day one: 7 mins yoga and 2.8 miles away walked
  • jerritiebesl
    jerritiebesl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You all rock! Welcome Jerritiebesl. :)

Thanks for the Welcome.
    I am so excited to see the results after 100 days.

• funfitfreeme
    Options
    Day 5: (am) Spin class + Bike - 108 mins
    (pm) Weights - Chalene Extreme Burn Circuit 1 - 30 mins
  • funfitfreeme
    Options
    Day 4: Stairmaster Intervals - 64 minutes. Planning to start a modified version of the Chalene Extreme weight lifting program tomorrow. Hopefully I'll like it.

Hey there,

I liked the Chalene Extreme tape. She's a very good instructor - really gives a lot of instructions about proper form. It's a good beginner's program and the session durations range from 33 to 45 mins - very efficient.

I have a 30 day BB streaming trial, so I also checked out a preview of the Hammer & Chisel series that's coming out next month. I think the exercises are really good but the drab set (dim lighting & ripped weight benches) and one of the instructor's -(Sagi) were turn offs for me. What can I say, if I'm going to press play everyday, I'd like to enjoy what & who(m?) I'm watching. :)

I still may give it a try at some point because I do believe the exercises will be very effective. But I'll stick with Chalene for a while.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 4: Stairmaster Intervals - 64 minutes. Planning to start a modified version of the Chalene Extreme weight lifting program tomorrow. Hopefully I'll like it.

Hey there,

I liked the Chalene Extreme tape. She's a very good instructor - really gives a lot of instructions about proper form. It's a good beginner's program and the session durations range from 33 to 45 mins - very efficient.

I have a 30 day BB streaming trial, so I also checked out a preview of the Hammer & Chisel series that's coming out next month. I think the exercises are really good but the drab set (dim lighting & ripped weight benches) and one of the instructor's -(Sagi) were turn offs for me. What can I say, if I'm going to press play everyday, I'd like to enjoy what & who(m?) I'm watching. :)

I still may give it a try at some point because I do believe the exercises will be very effective. But I'll stick with Chalene for a while.

I have Chalene's piyo and I've done it a little bit but not enough to decide if I really like her as an instructor. I need to work piyo in more, but I'm having so much fun with les mills combat, it's what I'm wanting to do every day. Her Chalene extreme weight lifting is something on my considering for the future list. :)

I wondered how the hammer and chisel series would feel. Appreciate the feedback!