Who here counts calories

Options

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Not me. I don't get into those fad diets. Strictly a military diet adherent, myself.

the military diet, isnt that the one that utilizes the fat burning super food, hot dogs?
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Not me. I don't get into those fad diets. Strictly a military diet adherent, myself.

the military diet, isnt that the one that utilizes the fat burning super food, hot dogs?

I thought the ice cream was the super food
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »

Only when mixed with saltines and tuna.
  • shoofly435
    shoofly435 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    richln wrote: »
    You have to detox with clean carbs to loose weight. Counting calories only works if you set your calorie goal to 1200 per day and then do 3 hours of HIIT cardio at midnight while drinking banana juice.

Lmao!

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    So tell me...how bored are you today to have started this thread??? lol
    Exactly 42 angstroms worth.

You counted all of them??
    I was told as long as I used 42, my answer would be right. That's why I eat everything as either 42 calories, grams, or ounces, and try to eat 42 total servings a day of things. I figure the means I'll reach the correct weight. Is that not how it works?

Pretty sure I've heard you are supposed to have 42 smaller meals through the day to lose weight.

But that comes after a 42 day toxin cleanse.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    34fr4ez57q2v.gif

How come doing this never worked for me? :D

Maybe you did it wrong? iDK

:D
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »

Only when mixed with saltines and tuna.

This is true. Individually these foods do nothing for you but combining them for 3 days, and 3 days only, leads to magical (and sustainable!) fat burning properties.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »

I was told as long as I used 42, my answer would be right. That's why I eat everything as either 42 calories, grams, or ounces, and try to eat 42 total servings a day of things. I figure the means I'll reach the correct weight. Is that not how it works?

Pretty sure I've heard you are supposed to have 42 smaller meals through the day to lose weight.

Is there a corresponding list of 42 foods I must always eat and 42 foods I must never eat? Are there 42 weird tricks / rules I must obey to do the cleanse?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »

Is there a corresponding list of 42 foods I must always eat and 42 foods I must never eat? Are there 42 weird tricks / rules I must obey to do the cleanse?

Yes. But you have to guess them. We won't tell you.
  • joeyzuraski
    joeyzuraski Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just remember one thing. It's not just counting calories. It's the quality of those calories. Like avoiding all the fun places we go to. Starbucks, DD, McDonald's, etc. Those are very bad for you. Or just be sure to choose the lesser of all evils. Like fraps and lattes for just coffee. A Donut for an Egg White Sandwich.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Just remember one thing. It's not just counting calories. It's the quality of those calories. Like avoiding all the fun places we go to. Starbucks, DD, McDonald's, etc. Those are very bad for you. Or just be sure to choose the lesser of all evils. Like fraps and lattes for just coffee. A Donut for an Egg White Sandwich.

You can still eat those "bad" foods in moderation and lose weight. They can certainly be part of an overall healthy diet
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Can't decide if you're serious or not...
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Not sure if serious but, if you are, you should definitely do those things. I support your choice.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    If you feel like avoiding fun places, that is your path, and I support you 100%.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

How do you get all the fixins to stay between the egg whites?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

I don't want to eat faps
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

surely you jest..?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

Good and bad is in the perception. ;)