Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,721 Member
    Options
  • oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Double-checking my D label as soon as I get home. Not usually a big fan of supplements but the D is the only one I am on. In the meantime, a break in the clouds on my way to work...jj9e0shqlpaz.jpg
    Betty
  • NO_Excuses_515
    NO_Excuses_515 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    DamitJanit wrote: »

Linda/IA, so scary about your sister. Glad she is home and on the mend. Bummer about your work location change. It is ashamed they didn’t ask which you preferred, but hopefully you will realize all the advantages. Gosh, just saving on your wardrobe will be great. LOL
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC

LOL - I told my hubby that soon he would only see me in yoga pants and sweatshirts. :p

Linda/IA
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Betty ... Stunning photo! My sky looks like that today too!

Carol ... So sorry for the family drama!

Mia ... Excellent NSV!

Beth
  • joanl9
    joanl9 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Betty, that is a lovely fall photo!
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Terri and Penny love the artwork.

Carol glad DS came out okay. Regardless it is traumatic. Pray nothing shows up later.

We will have our first hard freeze tonight, so last minute gardening. I do cover because it will only be tonight and then will warm up some. When it is freezing all day that is when I say goodbye to the last of my plants.

:heart: Margaret

Saving the rubber plants, Have no place to store!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Happy dance that it is Friday. I am working short shift 7-3. Hoping to go home and take a nap. Legs still sore, but maybe not as red. I work 6-4:30 Saturday and Sunday then I am off 10 days. I may have to go back to the doctor before we leave, but praying by Monday they will be better. Does anyone know if strong headache and dry throat an side effect of Bactrim? I have never taken it before.

Mary--Thanks for sharing, looks like fun and good exercise.

Sylvia--Sounds like working with DGD alone on homework was a good thing. I hope it keeps getting better for her. I do see in my mind you throwing pots all over the room. So glad to hear DGD was not abused, and that it was stopped before any more happened. Do they still go visit the mom?

Carol--All I can say is WOW!! So glad he was not hurt any worse. Hope she has good insurance. Take of yourself. Just read where she has no insurance. Did she live with her parents or own a home? If so would that cover something? Sending hugs and prayers.

Damit--DB has had problems with mom since he was a teenager. My mom married his dad when he was like 7 and he had custody of his four children. DB was the oldest of 4. Mom rasied those kids with the rest of us. Then DB and wife drink a lot and are very concerned about getting all they can. I just pray it will all work out in the end. He thought since it was his dad and him being the oldest, he should be able to take what he wants. I explained mom was still a live and they had been married almost 41 years so everything was hers to do what she wants.

Lisa--Glad you are done with that job. Now it is up to the owners to sink or swim. I know you did everything within your power to make it better and it is up to them to keep working at it or not.

Mia--Great NSV with co worker.

Well not a lot else going on here and time to get some work done so can go home in an hour. Take care ladies.
    Blessings, Vicki GRANDISLAND NE

October Goals
    1. Weigh less at the end of the month then at the beginning.
    2. Log every bite.
    3. Stress less, Pray more
    4. Enjoy everyday. Look for the positive.

• miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Vicki - Headache is listed as a rare side effect of Bactrim. Dry throat is not listed, but sore throat, cough, and difficulty swallowing are listed. Site says to contact doctor if you have these symptoms so I would give the doctor a call to see if he/she wans you to keep taking it.

I get hives when I take Bactrim so my doctor doesn't want me taking it at all.
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Vicki in NE, I always have a headache when I have to take Bactrim. That is what I am taking for my hand right now, and have had a headache since the first tablet. You need to drink lots of water with Bactrim, so that may be why your throat is dry.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Lisa, I don't know what we will do now without your daily accounts of what is going on.

I can't remember what my daily Vitamin D dose is. I would have to add up my multi vitamin, Calcium+D and then my vitamin D pill. But my neurologist went to a conference and had me increase my dose as Vitamin D improves brain health, particularly for MS.

Oldest daughter gets in tonight around 9 and stay until Sunday after lunch. Will get some grand kid time!!!! As time goes by I see that Charlie still hasn't got his brain entirely back. He said we were there about 3 weeks ago. He was in rehab 3 weeks ago and doesn't see why they are coming up and why can't we go there. Bottom line is that he doesn't think females should drive on interstates. He thinks they can't take care of themselves if something happens to them. My Sil is not coming since he has to work. He doens't remember them even coming up while he was in the hospital.

Joyce, Indiana
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Mt Rushmore

hx93hx9bo4hv.jpeg

Having a great time!

Mary from Minnesota
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    My husband has not allowed me to drive on an Interstate since I had my last seizure, this past August a year ago. Sometimes he fusses about it; but, he doesn't want me driving on it. Too dangerous for me and for others if I were to have another seizure. The medication cocktail I am now taking seems to be working for me at the moment; and hope that it always will. I don't know what effect it might have while I am losing weight. So far they have not changed any of my meds or taken me off any. When I take in my bag with my medications in it I almost always get asked if I am a 'drug rep'.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Mary from Minnesota - I love Garden of the Gods. Both my parents and two oldest sisters were born in Colorado Springs. I have tons, of cousins still there. Have fun. :)

Janetr OKC
  • fanncy0626
    edited October 2015
    Options
    See how strong I am from my weightlifting!

owprxgfzx2i7.jpeg

I'm holding up that huge rock so that it doesn't fall on anyone!

Janetr- this is from The Garden of the Gods
    Mary from Minnesota
  • Sunnygirl_2015
    Sunnygirl_2015 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mary- Mt Rushmore must be pretty this time of year. We were there about 7 yrs ago with this kids. Fun time, enjoy!

❤️Rosie
  • pipcd34
    Options
    nice pics fanncy, thanks for sharing!! Purdy!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    TGIF-hugs to all
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:
    spin at hm - 60min, 122ahr, 135mhr, = 463c
    walk dome 2 hm- 42.28min, 3.7amph,/pace, 101ahr, 150mhr, 2.6mi =279c
    total cal 742
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    We are having so much fun since we finally got our car fixed and back on the road!

zzrx75f26fvg.jpeg

sazs52j0ugi0.jpeg

Have a great night everyone!

Mary from Minnesota