Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Not quite... but yikes!
    cb96d07851c2d699d1c3edc888ef6f52.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    exercise-motivation-quotes-weight-loss-work-out-lose-weight-8.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    12 weeks can be here in no time!! Let's do this ladies!!
    Lose-Weight.jpg
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Went back to ww today! Hadn't been in 12 weeks and was only up 5lbs so happy out! I'd say I put most of that 5lbs on last week grazing on tons of biscuits and sweets! New smart points programme looks good so I'm feeling very motivated! They're also running an 8 wk challenge where if you lose 10lbs you get €50 to spend online so that's a nice incentive!!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    tazzy2911 wrote: »
    Went back to ww today! Hadn't been in 12 weeks and was only up 5lbs so happy out! I'd say I put most of that 5lbs on last week grazing on tons of biscuits and sweets! New smart points programme looks good so I'm feeling very motivated! They're also running an 8 wk challenge where if you lose 10lbs you get €50 to spend online so that's a nice incentive!!

Tazzy, I wondered about the new program! If I could just get those 30 lbs off, I could go back to WW for free, as I had made lifetime in 2009. That is my goal again! Great job in only gaining 5 lbs over the holidays!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    I did SO good all day, until evening. My daughter had a rough day, and all day I can do great. Its in the evenings that I struggle. She went out to get herself some coffee, and came home with a Dairy Queen buster bar for each of us. While that was nice of her to do, I was in a weak moment, and ate that darn thing. BUt -- I did log in everything I ate. I came in at almost 1800 calories, but since I had walked, I was only 400 over. So I have to look at this in a different way. Yesterday is gone -- and today is a new day. If I can stay within my calories the rest of the week, that buster bar will not hurt me. RIGHT ???????? :)

• ShyCush6
    Options
    tazzy2911 wrote: »

Go get that €50 lady!!! You got this!!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    ShyCush6 wrote: »
    Not quite... but yikes!
    cb96d07851c2d699d1c3edc888ef6f52.jpg

HA -- THis is me this christmas season!! What Happened!!! :'(
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dear god! I need you in my life haha
  • danmarbar
    danmarbar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    danmarbar wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Danielle. I am 24 (almost 25). I am the proud mom of 2 little girls. I am currently at 170 pounds and trying to get down to at least 150. My main goal is getting into better shape for my girls after being born with a heart defect. I am shooting for 15k steps a day as I normally do about 10k at work alone.

Welcome! I was going to try to post my daily step count... so if you want to post yours and keep challenging me that would be great! 15k is a little up from my normal, but I am up for the challenge! Check in often! It's a great group!
    I will make sure to check in! Today was my first day back to work and I am just now getting off. I am supposed to be getting my fitbit tomorrow, but had the pedometer on my phone and one on my hip most of the day till it broke. The one on my hip was saying more than on my phone, but my phone is already at over 8k. I'll check back in later as I still have a lot of housework and a little walk to do. I am hoping I didn't set the bar too high.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser? It premiered last night, it was so good! Very motivating, I'm going to get myself working out harder! It was crazy to see some of the ladies dropping 11+ lbs in one week (!!!). That is not my goal at all, but wow, what can we do to burn more calories and eat cleaner! I've started with giving up booze (wine) for 30 days... I'm on day 2 - LOL! And not that I drink a lot of soda pop, but my husband does, so we are both giving up both for 30 days. Hopefully that will make a difference in feeling better and dropping some additional lbs! When I go to the gym today after work I'm going to think about having Bob Harper or Dolvett telling me to work out harder! Ha!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    one hour of kickboxing, took the dog for a walk and managed 11296 steps today. :smiley:

Awesome job Gill!! I had 11,028 steps... My daughter is really challenging me!! Love it!!

great steps :) i love a challenge.

Today;s steps are 11964
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    I did SO good all day, until evening. My daughter had a rough day, and all day I can do great. Its in the evenings that I struggle. She went out to get herself some coffee, and came home with a Dairy Queen buster bar for each of us. While that was nice of her to do, I was in a weak moment, and ate that darn thing. BUt -- I did log in everything I ate. I came in at almost 1800 calories, but since I had walked, I was only 400 over. So I have to look at this in a different way. Yesterday is gone -- and today is a new day. If I can stay within my calories the rest of the week, that buster bar will not hurt me. RIGHT ???????? :)

That's right Joan... so yo had a weak moment... it was the thought that counts and you enjoyed it, so let it go and move on.. you can do it lady!! I have faith!!
  • ShyCush6
    edited January 2016
    Options
    danmarbar wrote: »
    I will make sure to check in! Today was my first day back to work and I am just now getting off. I am supposed to be getting my fitbit tomorrow, but had the pedometer on my phone and one on my hip most of the day till it broke. The one on my hip was saying more than on my phone, but my phone is already at over 8k. I'll check back in later as I still have a lot of housework and a little walk to do. I am hoping I didn't set the bar too high.

I'm at 8300 right now... I am working on it!! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser? It premiered last night, it was so good! Very motivating, I'm going to get myself working out harder! It was crazy to see some of the ladies dropping 11+ lbs in one week (!!!). That is not my goal at all, but wow, what can we do to burn more calories and eat cleaner! I've started with giving up booze (wine) for 30 days... I'm on day 2 - LOL! And not that I drink a lot of soda pop, but my husband does, so we are both giving up both for 30 days. Hopefully that will make a difference in feeling better and dropping some additional lbs! When I go to the gym today after work I'm going to think about having Bob Harper or Dolvett telling me to work out harder! Ha!

I need to watch that! I think it would be really motivating!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    great steps :) i love a challenge.

Today;s steps are 11964

Great job Gill!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Chupiite wrote: »
    Dear god! I need you in my life haha

Welcome!!! =)
  • danmarbar
    danmarbar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am up to 12k, but getting tired lol. Still good start after being off work for two weeks and barely getting 3k
  • markalicious1
    markalicious1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for a mentor slash critic. I already have successfully loss 70 pounds before but i gained most of it back. I'm on a mission to loose 100 pounds fairly quickly with exercise and diet only. I'm posting my weight loss plan and progress as i go and i'm making youtube videos to help others. I'd like people to review the videos and give me tips on how to better the videos as well as help me and motivate me to loose weight and go through with my plan. Please message me and add me as a friend if your interested.
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    I got 11,835 steps yesterday! Yeah! If any of you are interested in adding me to your fitbit friends and challenging weekly, I am totally game! Let me know and I will message you my email and we can hook up through fitbit!
    f959c6a80b0db33e3705689adc31ecfd.jpg