Deer Antler

Options
1234568»

Replies

• N200lz
    N200lz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    And this reminds me...I need to reorder creatine.
    Monohydrate or Hydrocloride?

• Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hoo boy.
    If there was ANYTHING that would help cut corners in weight loss it would the most publicized and most commercially exploited discovery of modern science.
    So if you didn't hear about if from every news outlet in the western world then... It's probably a duck.
  • N200lz
    N200lz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Obnoxa wrote: »
    So if you didn't hear about if from every news outlet in the western world then... It's probably a duck.
    So ...... because popular western science says we all need to be on cholesterol lowering drugs, that must be sound advice?
    I'll leave that for another thread but I have to say that not everything that the "Medical Correspondent" on the evening news is either sound or correct.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    N200lz wrote: »
    Obnoxa wrote: »
    So ...... because popular western science says we all need to be on cholesterol lowering drugs, that must be sound advice?
    I'll leave that for another thread but I have to say that not everything that the "Medical Correspondent" on the evening news is either sound or correct.

Affirming the consequent fallacy