Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Terri - I want to see a picture of your sticker so please don't cheat!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    <--- officially a mom of two girls. Lovely day!
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Oh Miriam, how wonderful, congrats. Those are two lucky little girls and a very blessed new Mama. Makes me teary. Wishing you all the best in the coming years.

Janetr OKC
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance for your Miriam. :)
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Miriam!

Pip34 - I was trying to say something that was running through my mind about the bicyclist - Dumb@$$ just was a small part of it. Maybe suicidal?
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations Miriam.
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Miriam - Super Hugs and Congratulations ! ! !
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Congrats Miriam... Couldn't be happier for you and the girls!
  • nana2k886
    nana2k886 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    K from KS here - I'm down 12lbs since August. These last 3 are being very stubborn. I have been really good with my eating - my daily walking has been spotty. I NEED to be more consistent with my exercise. I really should be doing my yoga DVD and lifting some weights in the evening. It is difficult for me to be motivated at home on my own. When I was a member of a gym I was very regular in going to classes 3 or 4 times a week. Just can't afford to belong anymore & then I get so down on myself because I SHOULD be able to do it on my own. I'm happy with my weight loss, but I have zero tone - my arms are flabby, my stomach is flabby, and I don't even want to mention my thighs. It's ok now since the weather lets me cover everything up, but in the spring I will not be satisfied with how I look. Vanity - will it ever end? When do I get to be the older lady who simply doesn't care about the cellulite and the wrinkles?
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options

Congratulations! :)<3:)<3

Cheri NE Ohio
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    y7xly0pt3h85.jpeg

Fantastic news Miriam. Lots of love and best wishes for future happiness for you all.

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options
    great news miriamwithcats!!!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    My DnL has said she might want a Fit Bit for Xmas. Can someone tell me which one is the best to buy? I know there are several version but I don't have a clue which would be best.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Miriam: wonderful news, best Christmas gift ever!!! Gayle
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,820 Member
    Options
    Miriam~ so so happy for you congrats~~~
    Sylvia~ arent the Stephanie Plum books a riot, especially if you are listening to them, my word I would be laughing so hard at something Stephanie or Lula did I would be in tears..
    Long hard day at work today, and thank goodness I get to be away from the troll for 3 weeks, we had a full schedule with me assisting and somehow I still had to make confirmation calls and pull charts and print routing slips ,and put away charts that she had put in the computer, she was texting on her phone or chatting with patients,she doesnt like to work and is mean and a gossip..
    my shoulderblade muscle is still really bothering me but already packed the muscle relaxer so will just deal with it.. going to be a long driving day and we will be leaving here at 3:00-3:30 tomorrow am.have laundry in the wash and have to wait for it to dry before going to bed..
    wish us luck...
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    2157045gp85zev8ri.gifMary, the overhead press is tough for me....at lighter weights it feels like a waste of my time but when I up the weight I noticed that my form gets weird.

t79010.gifPip, I love the dogs with their scarves in front of the tree

t114010.gifPenny, I love the photo of the noontime moon, If I had my life to live over, it would much farther north.

t118004.gifKatla, I hope you and your hubby feel better soon. I hope you'll take it easy til you're feeling better.

t8501.gift8501.gifMiriam, congratulations on officially becoming a family. Now you are Miriam with cats and daughters.

2191610q208gshr57.gifSylvia, I have been listening to the Stephanie Plum books while I walk the dogs. I am listening to Number 17 right now. I am fortunate that my library has had all of them.

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif 1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif The dogs are gone all day for grooming and Bernie misses them so he has been going back and forth between Jake and me looking for loving.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    miriamCongratulations, how fantastic for you all!

Time to take stock of where i am and what's going on with the days flying by. It has been too busy to really stop and enjoy, so i am lighting a candle when i get home and having a long soak in the tub. I splurged on wine last nite so it is back to the straight and narrow for me tonight. Looking forward to catching up on my sleep and exercise this weekend. Christmas cards go in the mail and a few little stocking stuffers to go and i am all set for christmas!
    Karen from ny
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Oops, my entire post is in bold, really i am not yelling or trying to stand out! :p karen