Man Muscles?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    <---- this is what heavy lifting did to bulk up my legs. I use these legs to do squats and deadlifts, and then leg press, leg curls, kickbacks, lunges, etc.

After 7 months of lifting really heavy stuff, I am an epic failure at bulking. They just got harder and the cellulite started to go away.

Alas, this has been my problem too. My legs just get harder, the fat drops off and the cellulite goes away. I haven't noticed any man muscles yet, but I am eagerly anticipating my penis.
    Sweet, I love those things.
    Be patient, it took several months of NROLFW for me to grow bewbs and get my first period.
    Does it make you burn more calories? :tongue:
    I don't know anything about my period yet. From what I've seen around here that puts me on par with many women my age.:laugh:
    Well if you find out it does make sure to log it under exercise and eat half of it back...
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    As long as you lay off the HGH and steroids it should be ok.

Daryl is going to destroy you, Governor.
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just try weightlifting 2-3x a week if you get bulky let us know... Everyone on the thread is convinced weightlifting has some health benefit - people who think they might " bulk" are just afraid to try it ...
    I could post pictures showing how I have not "bulked" or tell about my improved sense of well being or less back pain...or how I can eat more without gaining weight- But really women who are afraid should just try it
  • CatMou5
    CatMou5 Posts: 12
    Options
    Most women think they are getting "bulky" lifting weights but most of the time it's a healthy layer of fat over the muscle that makes them look big. Most women realise after going on a decent cut that their muscles are actually a lot smaller than they think. Muscly women and bodybuilding competitors have usually embarked on numerous bulking and cutting cycles over a number of years to achieve muscle growth. If you are in a calorie deficit you will not get huge overnight. Instead you will get lean and actually reduce your body fat percentage provided you are lifting heavy weights. Personally I chose muscle over fat.... I was skinny fat and prefer having some definition rather than a muffin top.