"Interesting" baby names

Options
12345679»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I named two babies. One a very common name. One a very unique and some might think "strange" name. The one with the common name has said it's too common even though people love it and it's incredibly popular and so is he (I think as a result). There were always 3 of him in every class, and a couple down the block and when he started some of his bands one in particular had two of his name. I told him they should name the whole band that, but he didn't think it was funny. He told my mom recently he'd have preferred the name of his strangely named sibling. I named him the common name because I have a strange one. I thought he'd appreciate it. Guess it was too popular. It's in the top ten for the entire decade he was born. LOL. The other one's name is not even in the top 500 for any year or decade since a different century, and even then it's low on the list lol. AND it's a word. AND the name of a street. AND it's a last name too. But it's actually a name and that shocks most people when they bother to ask. Yes it was in the baby book, and yes we knew it was unique as a name, and yes that's why we chose it, and yes we know you love it. We did too.