Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Snatch, C&J: Post your best videos

Options

Replies

• juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I hit a weight class pr (I’ve benched 92.5 on the platform before but as an 84+), Wilks pr, and took silver on bodyweight - a whopping 80 gram difference in body weight.

Nice job.

Too bad I missed you. I was reffing the open meet in the evening and working head table for equipped on Saturday.

That was you? I was on the table for the open meet.

For men or women? I was reffing the women on Friday. I was in the seat closest to the table.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I hit a weight class pr (I’ve benched 92.5 on the platform before but as an 84+), Wilks pr, and took silver on bodyweight - a whopping 80 gram difference in body weight.

Nice job.

Too bad I missed you. I was reffing the open meet in the evening and working head table for equipped on Saturday.

For men or women? I was reffing the women on Friday. I was in the seat closest to the table.

The women. John was far side with Linda as head ref. I was doing the paper scorecard.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options

Nice job.

The women. John was far side with Linda as head ref. I was doing the paper scorecard.

Too bad i didn't know. You were right behind me.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options

Nice job.

Too bad i didn't know. You were right behind me.

If you’re coming out for nationals I’m sure we will run into each other then.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Things are on the cusp of PR territory wIthin training reps for squats/bench. Just waiting out my DL#'s while I lift through the pain and injury and get stabile hopefully in time for meet training.

• Chieflrg
    Options
    Random calf cramps today so form took a hit about every other set of all my lifts. First bench set you can adjustment on last rep for cramp & cleaned it up by last set. All in all things moved well but felt heavier than recent days, I'll run it.
    Vids shown...
    1st: 4@9
    3rd: 4@8.5
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Powerlifting comp #4 is in the books. Not a great meet. 5/9 on my lifts. 226 lbs on squat (matched previous PR). 159.6 lbs on bench, new PR. Went for broke on my deadlift, trying to break state record, 385 lbs, and got red-lighted for hitching (but I did get it up, at least!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XS60q-V10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxeHDN8ucM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHmMBu0xkI

Nice job on your bench PR, you made it look easy.

You'll get that deadlift next time.
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    Options
    Yesterday's comp, 170kg squat (comp pb); bench 100kg fail, deadlift 192.kg fail

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    First time #gymtourism dropping in at Golds Gym on a Monday so of course I have to bench.

• Chieflrg
    Options
    5'r RPE @8.5
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I’m baaaaack. Though I doubt anyone will remember me. Good to see everyone’s still crushing the weights. Work and injury forced me to step away. Looking to get back into making some PRs with everyone.
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    Nice M!
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    5 × 400 × 1 @8.5
    Last set of yester-training.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Got 415 lbs flat bench, and 370 lbs incline bench today. No video, partner couldn't make it.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    Got 415 lbs flat bench, and 370 lbs incline bench today. No video, partner couldn't make it.

100% how?

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »

100% how?

Huh? Should of tried 420 on flat. 415 came up quick. 370 incline was painful but pushed through. Be another few weeks before I go heavy again. Do not underestimate a 51 yr old ex power lifter. Lol