Replies

• piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    OHP - 145x3

3rd rep was tough.

GDGJ!
    Love how you didn't give up on that 3rd rep!

• DreesPerformanceTraining
    Options
    Lifting heavy weight is hard, so I'm transitioning into a power phase.

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Love hex Deads
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Nice fight @Hornsby !

I'm sure you'll get up there @piperdown44 ... 315 looked good.
  • BhangraPrince
    BhangraPrince Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @piperdown44 looks good
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Long slow road on legs.
    I point to my legs with the younger group that lifts as an example of NOT SKIPPING LEG DAY...lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    OHP - 145x3

3rd rep was tough.

loving this.

Least you're mostly even- when I'm grinding that hard- I have one cockeye elbow and it winds up looking sketchy as *kitten*.
    nicely done.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Second last heavy bench day before comp. I'm going to need a refeed before the next one.

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    OHP - 145x3

3rd rep was tough.

loving this.

Least you're mostly even- when I'm grinding that hard- I have one cockeye elbow and it winds up looking sketchy as *kitten*.
    nicely done.

Yea, right side a little low. The camera is a bit angled so made it look a bit worse. It was a grinder for sure. I think I took about 8 minutes after it which included a nice dump..TMI? Don't care.

Thanks everyone.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options

I've been following this thread for a while, where are all of the oly lifts? :) Snatches up to 64 kilos (141#) at 63BW.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've been following this thread for a while, where are all of the oly lifts? :) Snatches up to 64 kilos (141#) at 63BW.

Nice job. That looked great.

I suspect there aren't a ton of olympic lifters if only because they are far more technical lifts.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Nice job. That looked great.

I suspect there aren't a ton of olympic lifters if only because they are far more technical lifts.
    Thanks. That makes sense though if you looked at my sad bench compared to my snatch you'd wonder which was really the more technical lift ha-ha.
  • JoRocka
    Options

#toolazyforthatish

that's why LOL
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Contribution for the week. 270 solid 3 x 2 this is the last set. And felt pretty good about it. Hopefully for a 325 this year.

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Contribution for the week. 270 solid 3 x 2 this is the last set. And felt pretty good about it. Hopefully for a 325 this year.

❤️ It!
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Here is the only decent quality video of me that I have deadlifting. The first lift is 215lbs and it isn't too shabby-- a solid opener for my meet. Second lift I have is 235lbs. I've hit 240 before but when I do 235 and heavier I get a slight hinge meh. Regardless, this was a PR a few weeks ago so I am happy to be hitting legit numbers. Hopefully squat gets there too!

• maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Second last heavy bench day before comp. I'm going to need a refeed before the next one.

Ugh give me your arch!!! It's so beautiful!! I feel like being a shorty has made getting that perfect arch for me super difficult. I have to put down plates for my feet it's always fun times :[. And I'm sitting with a baby arch with a 125lb bench press.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/CENz7CTB93w

Chasing 405, I'm getting much closer. Last single was in January of 365 so this is a 20lb PR.

Mr. @nakedraygun is providing detailed commentary.
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Long weekend with the family in Atlanta so no real gym time. Walked by the staircase on the sidewalk and couldn't resist though. I wanted to go all the way up, but a 2.5 story drop and common sense got the better of me.
    https://youtu.be/LN04F6GR-uI
  • DeadliftsandDonuts
    DeadliftsandDonuts Posts: 178 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Last week's 505x3 after pulling 505x4x2.

https://youtu.be/CQ0KAcOUJNg