junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Damn, I wish I had a boyfriend who wanted to workout as much as I do and be my motivation :'(

This... i have broken it off with guys who don't get it... calles me "youre at the gym again?".. yes, every day you idiot. Get lost. lol

Precisely ;)

damn i would be like "you better be going to the gym today!!"
    and then i would stay home and have my quality alone time.

Hey, that works too!

besides, i dont like working out at the gym, thats why i run trails and have all my other equipment at home. I like the secluded home gym.

Me too! I cannot wait for the good weather to start jogging outdoors again B)
    I would love to have my own workout room at home. I need to invest in weights and ditch the crowded gym full of people just taking pictures of themselves or talking and just taking up all the damn machines for no reason! Phew, got that outta my system lol

no weather stops me actually, ive ran this whole week in 0-20 degree weather, and i plan on trying to go run in this 2 feet of snow we are anticipating. Then my weights havent touched in a week because im trying to do more runnings for now, but if the snow is too much ill be doing weights all weekend.

I'd do more jogging if I had someone to go explore new places with. I can only do certain areas where I know where I am going and not get eaten by some wild animal lol
    I also do not like jogging in the dark and alone :(

the trail i take splits into two, theres one with massive inclines, and then theres a straight forward one, each one is about 10 miles and leads to a lake. My ideal goal is run those ten miles non stop...right now i can only do 5...i think if i pace myself a little better i can get do it by May, then again idk because its probably the cold weather thats stopping me from going past 5, but im trying and since i love fishing id have my fishing gear with me when i can run the 10!

Ive done a 7 mile jog which includes an incline as well. Referred to as "the wall". It's pretty amazing, specially when you go before the sun rises and you get to see it while jogging. I just need to incorporate more weights in my routine now. Im not even sure if all cardio would do anything for me. I have not seen any results that way
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Damn, I wish I had a boyfriend who wanted to workout as much as I do and be my motivation :'(

This... i have broken it off with guys who don't get it... calles me "youre at the gym again?".. yes, every day you idiot. Get lost. lol

Precisely ;)

Hey, that works too!

besides, i dont like working out at the gym, thats why i run trails and have all my other equipment at home. I like the secluded home gym.

I would love to have my own workout room at home. I need to invest in weights and ditch the crowded gym full of people just taking pictures of themselves or talking and just taking up all the damn machines for no reason! Phew, got that outta my system lol

no weather stops me actually, ive ran this whole week in 0-20 degree weather, and i plan on trying to go run in this 2 feet of snow we are anticipating. Then my weights havent touched in a week because im trying to do more runnings for now, but if the snow is too much ill be doing weights all weekend.

I'd do more jogging if I had someone to go explore new places with. I can only do certain areas where I know where I am going and not get eaten by some wild animal lol

the trail i take splits into two, theres one with massive inclines, and then theres a straight forward one, each one is about 10 miles and leads to a lake. My ideal goal is run those ten miles non stop...right now i can only do 5...i think if i pace myself a little better i can get do it by May, then again idk because its probably the cold weather thats stopping me from going past 5, but im trying and since i love fishing id have my fishing gear with me when i can run the 10!

Ive done a 7 mile jog which includes an incline as well. Referred to as "the wall". It's pretty amazing, specially when you go before the sun rises and you get to see it while jogging. I just need to incorporate more weights in my routine now. Im not even sure if all cardio would do anything for me. I have not seen any results that way

i do weights, not super heavy im just trying to get fit, im actually going more towards the stamina and endurance for Soccer, i really never imagine getting super bulk. My friends tell me i should but i just want to be lean and fit.
  • junelove89
    Options

Precisely ;)

Hey, that works too!

i do weights, not super heavy im just trying to get fit, im actually going more towards the stamina and endurance for Soccer, i really never imagine getting super bulk. My friends tell me i should but i just want to be lean and fit.

Yea, id like to go on for days without gasping for air in between lol
    Good for shaping the legs too. Because everyday is leg day!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    sullus wrote: »

I think Gym People and Non-Gym People just don't work as a couple. I had a boyfriend years ago who didn't want to take me out on my birthday because it was "cardio day". I no longer date gym guys.

He just didn't want to take you out. "Cardio Day" was his excuse. I SUCK at time management, and I can manage to do cardio and take my wife out to dinner. On the same day, no less.

No - he was a total Gym Person and very regimented with his workout. He'd miss his own birthday if it was "leg day".

He did end up taking me out but I broke up with him just a few weeks after that.

Lol, no... Your birthday and leg day can be the same day. It's not like the world stops for your workout. A "gym-goer" realizes that there are still other parts to the day.

He wasn't interested.

And there is a thread dedicated to people asking you relationship advice?

lol Um, Jan 27th isn't your birthday. It says right here, bicept supersets.

I'm not that crazy about gym days. Yes I go 6 days a week but that's partially due to the fact that I'm not coming home to a hot peice of *kitten* in my bed waiting for me, either. But whatever, i digress...

yeah well he changed his mind rather rapidly when I said "oh? well I guess I'll go out with the girls instead..."

• sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Idk that's difficult. I'd have to say if my fiancé asked me to lose weight it wouldn't be out of character nor "wrong" because he met me at 115lbs and I'm here for a reason, at 130.
    BUT he has Not asked me to change anything about myself. Except maybe my tone once in a while lol but if he did I could imagine I would feel insecure for the rest of my life about my weight, and that would be bad for our relationship, even detrimental. Coming from a girl I would have to say I'd rather him suggest I help him with exercises, but not ask me to do them. Helping him would motivate myself
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Idk that's difficult. I'd have to say if my fiancé asked me to lose weight it wouldn't be out of character nor "wrong" because he met me at 115lbs and I'm here for a reason, at 130.
    BUT he has Not asked me to change anything about myself. Except maybe my tone once in a while lol but if he did I could imagine I would feel insecure for the rest of my life about my weight, and that would be bad for our relationship, even detrimental. Coming from a girl I would have to say I'd rather him suggest I help him with exercises, but not ask me to do them. Helping him would motivate myself

Darlin' if he's already asking you to shift your tone, when you're what? 18 and not even married with kids? Consider that the universe whispering your future to you.
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »

Darlin' if he's already asking you to shift your tone, when you're what? 18 and not even married with kids? Consider that the universe whispering your future to you.

Clearly you didn't do your research.

I'm 20, engaged and no kids thanks. And I do have an attitude sometimes but I was raised in a family with a naturally hostile tone.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

Clearly you didn't do your research.

I'm 20, engaged and no kids thanks. And I do have an attitude sometimes but I was raised in a family with a naturally hostile tone.

Internet head shrinking FTW
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

Hi Kim! how are you today?
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm praying this guy is a troll.... so ridiculous.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    If you think she's fat now, wait until you get married.

Basically, this guy beat me to it. I was going to say, "don't get her pregnant," b/c she'll get fatter, and I'm sure she doesn't want an a-hole for a "baby daddy."
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @sabrinasmith7 You missed my point. I said, you are young, not married [yet, but congrats on the engagement], and you have not had the impact of pregnancy, you are likely in for a surprise.

Your body will change as you get older and it definitely will when you have kids. It doesn't mean it will be bad, and it doesn't mean it won't be even better, but it is harder to get where you are now.

What I am saying is if he is already making suggestions, I would suspect those suggestions may come again - stronger - in the future. So, if hearing that he thinks your tone needs to improve now might make you insecure, just be careful.
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    didn't read rest of the replies, just replying to the first post.

If you can't accept her for her lifestyle and who she is..why be with her? You don't get to decide if she changes or not. Just leave her if it's bothering you enough to come onto a forum to discuss it.
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    @sabrinasmith7 You missed my point. I said, you are young, not married [yet, but congrats on the engagement], and you have not had the impact of pregnancy, you are likely in for a surprise.

Your body will change as you get older and it definitely will when you have kids. It doesn't mean it will be bad, and it doesn't mean it won't be even better, but it is harder to get where you are now.

What I am saying is if he is already making suggestions, I would suspect those suggestions may come again - stronger - in the future. So, if hearing that he thinks your tone needs to improve now might make you insecure, just be careful.

I generally agree with him on my tone, it's bad sometimes and unintentionally. I don't think he would ever comment on my weight, but I also know if I ended being 150lbs (without pregnancy) I need to do something about it, in other words I need to stop letting myself go lol
    He understands pregnancy does some serious hell to the women body. And I don't ever see that being an issue
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    _Mistah_J wrote: »
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    fitness D in her mouth?

stifler10_zpsz5im19o0.gif

Three plus pages before the winner was declared.

Yusssss! I never win anything
  • junelove89
    Options
    So much greatness in here :D lol
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    So full of serious.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options