Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Smh

For once I'm speechless

Yes;)
  • VoiceWithNoValue
    VoiceWithNoValue Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Even if it's real, it won't be healthy for you. You can eat your own poop to only have a minor stomach problem, yes. But eating other's poop is the same as you asking to be hospitalized. The different bacteria will only causes problems to those who ate others' poop.

So, is it real? Perhaps, Japan made chips out of human poop before and marketed it.
    Is it healthy? No, absolutely not.
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It works! I don't see why everyone is poking fun at this. It is the only way I've lost my weight. But freeze drying is not as good as farm to table fresh out of the sphincter, because the gut flora in the poo gets killed when subject to extreme temperature.

There are web sites devoted to people who enjoy eating poo. Check it out. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wombats poo in cubes

sounds like nature has prepared for this experiment to me

there you go OP - eat wombat poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m52Rdp_b5dQ
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    EW. Just EWW.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just.. No.
  • smis92103
    smis92103 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I googled it, and this is just one of the articles I found talking about a new study to see if it would help with weight loss. It is different than what has been done for years with fecal transplants, this would be taking it orally in capsule form for weight loss. They haven't started the study yet, but it looks like you can still sign up! haha https://www.myliporidex.com/blog/should_you_eat_poop_to_lose_weight/

That is hilarious article...LOL

Curios to see how the study goes.

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna buy some fresh dookie butter?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Even if it's real, it won't be healthy for you. You can eat your own poop to only have a minor stomach problem, yes. But eating other's poop is the same as you asking to be hospitalized. The different bacteria will only causes problems to those who ate others' poop.

So, is it real? Perhaps, Japan made chips out of human poop before and marketed it.
    Is it healthy? No, absolutely not.

This isn't true actually. Well eating poo might cause stomach problems but I'm sure the idea is to get the poo past the stomach and into the lower gut. Fecal transplants are not an uncommon medical practice. This is the same concept, just a different route.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    lol
  • Alluminati
    Options
    i think some one is shilling for Big Poop
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This I wish I hadn't seen
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    fitmumnz wrote: »
    sounds unusual... don't think I would be keen on eating someone elses poop lol

Um...I wouldn't even be interested in eating my own poop! I did see this floating around on facebook, but then again I see so...much...crap...on facebook.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Wendy77685 wrote: »
    I keep coming across these articles about a new trend in eating other people's freeze dried poop in capsules for weight loss. They say the idea is that thin people have different bacteria in their gut than obese people, and therefore obese people could benefit from eating thin people's poop.

Is this for real???? Has anyone else ever heard of this? I can't imagine that anyone would want to do that, but I guess maybe people get desperate and will try anything?

Check with the neighborhood dogs. Are they fat?
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have to quote an old wise and only slightly sarcastic lady I know.... ' Eat poop - billions of flies can't be wrong'
    (She'd say that often when people just blindly followed or gave 'advice' about stupid stuff)