Men: Oblivious to Flirting.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I have pretty much the same back-and-forth, OP. Any interactions I have with any one nice in public, I feel is them just being nice. I guess I'd feel like an *kitten* internally if I assumed every girl who was being nice to me was hitting on me. So I just assume none of them are, and are in fact just being polite. I've honestly felt I've never been hit on publicly (I met my GF online and up until recently I was morbidly obese, so I truly believe this), she says otherwise. According to her, I AM oblivious in telling the difference between those being nice and those being a little too nice! :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't care if people think if I'm flirting with them and I didn't intend to. Maybe I was and just didn't realize. The only reason why I wouldn't be intentionally flirting is because I'm married. But, I still think I am a little flirty (with people that know I'm married, and in a very harmless non-serious way. Nothing I would need to hide from my husband).
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know my fiance had a crush on me for 4 months until a close friend of ours, who i was dating at the time, pointed it out. Apparently everyone in the bloody world knew but me.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Women can't stand me so it's a problem that I don't really have to worry about.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    My husband says no one flirts with him, but that's because he's a physicist and works with mostly men and a few older women. He's a cutie, though. I flirt with him. :wink:

By any chance is your husband a physicist?

Har Har.

Yeah, it's a really big part of our lives and of him. It's not just a job. Am I not supposed to talk about him? I suppose I could have said he works with mostly men and a few older women. But, I didn't anticipate it would be an issue.

He also builds giant puppets for theatre shows. Is that better?

It was just the 4th time I had read it that day and was making sure I had the correct title and he wasn't like a psychiatrist or something.