Pay attention to me :(

Sorry
  • DoctorProcter
    Options
    Is anyone flirting with me?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My husband says no one flirts with him, but that's because he's a physicist and works with mostly men and a few older women. He's a cutie, though. I flirt with him. :wink:
  • anotherplayer
    Options
    I'm kind of confident I know when it's happening depending on the girl. However, it is quite often hard to decypher.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I agree, I'm oblivious unless is very blatant
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think men can tell when I'm flirting with them.
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think men can tell when I'm flirting with them.

You are most probably correct!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Give me a guy that's oblivious over one that assumes my being friendly and/or polite is an invitation any day! Oblivious I can work with!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When I was trying to get the attention of my now husband I pretty much threw myself at him and he still didn't get it! All that was left was to take my clothes off and present myself as an offering to him! He tells me "that I would have understood!" I don't know about all men but mine was/is pretty clueless about it.
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    When I was trying to get the attention of my now husband I pretty much threw myself at him and he still didn't get it! All that was left was to take my clothes off and present myself as an offering to him! He tells me "that I would have understood!" I don't know about all men but mine was/is pretty clueless about it.

Whoa..All I did was just grabbing the collar of my date and pull him to kiss me
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Give me a guy that's oblivious over one that assumes my being friendly and/or polite is an invitation any day! Oblivious I can work with!

exactly, I just assume there just being friendly
  • winyin
    winyin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Maybe we have just lost the art of flirting.
  • anotherplayer
    Options
    Maybe we have just lost the art of flirting.

There should be webinars... ;)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Women: Suck at Flirting

It's always fascinating that it's my fault you can't do something. It takes about 2 seconds to realise a guy is flirting with me...
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yeah....... I'm going to go ahead and say I have no idea.

Honestly I think it could be the low self esteem thing. Used to be a really big guy so I'm still stuck in the mindset where I don't think anyone would want to flirt with me.

:frown: Now I'm sad.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    if im flirting with you ,you will know it regardless of gender
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Pffft......silly girls. We know when we are getting hit on....we just don't want you to know we know.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sure did!!!! But this is true for I'm completely oblivious to the flirt vibes...especially since i was normally looked past and made Bro Status with the ladies :-P

- James
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    no one has yet been oblivious to my cursing, teasing, and bawdy jokes. i find it goes over well.