Men: Oblivious to Flirting.

Options

Replies

• dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Guys are definitely oblivious to it but so am I....I can never tell most of the time I think they are just being nice to me!!!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You look stunning for 83. :wink:

Vitamins and good sex. :tongue:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Until they have their hand in your pants, I consider it just being friendly...
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Or non flirting pickpockets
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Or non flirting pickpockets
    10/10 would flirt
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I wish I were a pickpocket.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Men notice flirting when it's a woman they're interested in.

This right here.

But in general guys tend to be zoned out of it if they aren't interested or nervous of the social situation.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Sorry OP, lost me at fiance.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I seriously think all my mfp friends are just being nice and motivating. Maybe a flirt here and there, but for the most part I don't think it get flirted with at all
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I just make the general assumption that the opposite sex is flirting with me.

I may come off like a completely self obsessed *kitten* but at least I don't miss out on opportunities.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I may come off like a completely self obsessed *kitten* but at least I don't miss out on opportunities.

It looks like your belly button is whistling.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Because of all the false flagging that goes on, I consider all female flirting unreliable to base assumptions on. I'd rather just ask someone out that I'm attracted to and be wrong.

As for 40 year-olds standing in their underwear saying "I don't think they're flirting, they're just being motivating!" Haha! Seriously I hope that shtick works. lol
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    i love a bit of flirting, more so when your married, yes l know its wrong, but ever so nice. Accepting flirty friend requests lol :tongue:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

:laugh: I'm sorry that there is funny
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I did notice several times, but it's likely that I miss it more often than not. If I'm not interested it doesn't matter anyway.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I am oblivious. It's a combination of many things but the biggest reason (pun intended) is my weight. Being nearly 500 lbs for most of my 20's, if a woman was flirting with me, I'd instantly assume she as just being friendly and never think she was "interested" in a fatty like me. I get told by friends that it happens, especially with the weight I've lost, but I just don't see it. I am one of those guys that needs to be smacked in the head with a huge bright glowing sign "I AM FLIRTING WITH YOU" and even then, it's possible I'd still miss it.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I jut show them my boobs.

Works for me.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I jut show them my boobs.

Works for me.

That would work for me!

To my knowledge no-one has ever flirted with me.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options

What work out tune would it be whistling?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm completely oblivious to women flirting with me