Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If it hasn't been said already the birthday cake ones are awesome. More importantly though, it's almost pumpkin spice oreo time! :p<3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I traded with someone online for the pbj with Blueberry pie. Well worth it. One pack is staying in the freezer. Just picked up apple Pie and they are legit. Taste just like apple pie.

I'm thinking of buying some Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato to go along with the new Oreos.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    can't wait to try the apple pie oreos, but Halloween oreos are the BEST. something about that orange filling, idk.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I had a specialty Oreo cake batter cream cheese today from my local bagel shop and almost passed out. Oreos for every win, ever.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »
    can't wait to try the apple pie oreos, but Halloween oreos are the BEST. something about that orange filling, idk.

Can't say I've ever had the Halloween Oreos. Does the cream taste that different from regular Oreos?
  • jelly_potato
    jelly_potato Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pass along the captain killjoy hat for my turn to speak, if you please. While I have them now and then, I am not their biggest fan. Before Oreos became a thing Favori's were the most loved sandwich cookies in my country (view image below). I guess I loved that beautiful cacao flavour from the cookie in combination with the lovely vanilla filling. Sadly I don't get the same enthusiasm when I eat Oreos, I feel that there is too much sugar in them and not enough flavour. Plus my teeth always hurt after I eat them. I guess Favori's will remain my favourites (pun intended). Sadly since Oreos became popular I don't see the Favori's that much on the shelves anymore.
    236_240.jpg
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree that Halloween Oreos are the best! I don't really think they taste any different, but for whatever reason I like the orange filling more.

Also, tried the Apple Pie Oreos and was not a fan.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I'm just mad that Oreo O's have been back since July and no one told me.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I agree with the op. Oreos are already perfection, the other flavors are extremely unnecessary.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Isn't this something you should have known instinctively? You *are* the king of the oreos, you know!

(I actually had to walk my online only ordering *kitten* into a Walmart a couple times to find them.)
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Isn't this something you should have known instinctively? You *are* the king of the oreos, you know!

(I actually had to walk my online only ordering *kitten* into a Walmart a couple times to find them.)

Yeah, I don't eat a lot of cereal in general so I don't often venture down that aisle.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I agree with the op. Oreos are already perfection, the other flavors are extremely unnecessary.

I said no such thing.

Original are the best though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I know Wal-Mart has big displays usually of that flavor & the Honey Graham cereal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    The Cookie Butter Oreos are being spotted in stores!

I should buy my niece a truckload of packages :D.
  • Carlos_421
    Options

I know Wal-Mart has big displays usually of that flavor & the Honey Graham cereal.

Yup. That's where I ended up finding them. I realized yesterday though that Meijer (where I typically buy groceries) does not have them. No wonder I didn't know they were back.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The Cookie Butter Oreos are being spotted in stores!

I should buy my niece a truckload of packages :D.

The most beautiful sentence ever written.
  • glassyo
    Options

Yup. That's where I ended up finding them. I realized yesterday though that Meijer (where I typically buy groceries) does not have them. No wonder I didn't know they were back.

Probably because (I'm pretty sure) they're a Walmart exclusive. I do know that when I stepped foot in there and found the boxes, I bought two along with the Malt O Meal version I'd been looking for online forever. I haven't tried either yet so I SERIOUSLY hope I like them! :) (I have other cereals I have to get through expiration date wise first.)
  • glassyo
    Options
    I finally tried the apple pie flavored oreos and....I may need to try another one just in case since I was underwhelmed. I *am* the type that will just eat the crust with a bit of the gelled-like filling in real apple pie tho.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the mystery Oreos yet? I haven't been able to find them, but I've already seen people guessing.

Finally tried the Cookie Butter ones. Thought they were good, but I think I was too excited to try them so they didn't live up to my outlandish expectations :)
  • jeaninesteam1
    jeaninesteam1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't the same...but there is this health foodie brand called Late July, and they have both amazing and organic Oreo knockoffs. Yummmm...