Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Does anyone dip Chips Ahoy in orange juice?

u0opl1db6ldv.png

Ahahahah.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I found these at Target tonight, and I couldn't resist picking up a package. They are delicious! I couldn't help but think that they'd make a wonderful addition to a shake.

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

Doh! A chocolate malt with these!

5lfswo5lq92o.gif

Personally I was thinking:
    .5 cup of chocolate ice cream
    .5 cup of coffee ice cream
    1 cup of whole milk
    5 mocha oreos

It would be so calorific but oh so delicious!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    I found these at Target tonight, and I couldn't resist picking up a package. They are delicious! I couldn't help but think that they'd make a wonderful addition to a shake.

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

I'm not a coffee lover but these are oreos so....how strong is the coffee game on this?
  • Ruatine
    Options
    The creme has a distinct coffee flavor - sugary, creamy coffee, but coffee nonetheless. It actually does taste like a mocha from Dunkin Donuts.
  • glassyo
    Options
    The creme has a distinct coffee flavor - sugary, creamy coffee, but coffee nonetheless. It actually does taste like a mocha from Dunkin Donuts.

*blink* Were you just sitting there refreshing the thread because that was hella fast! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I wonder which other flavors are coming out this year?

I broke down & bought the Jelly Donut flavor & was actually surprised at how tasty it was. For those that have the Grocery Outlet or Big Lots check there for the discontinued flavors or Oreo cookies in general. Grocery Outlet had the Jelly Donut a little cheaper than most grocery stores & Big Lots had the Firework Oreos.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

I'm not a coffee lover but these are oreos so....how strong is the coffee game on this?

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

I liked them a lot. My husband doesn't like coffee sweets but he said these weren't bad.
  • glassyo
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

k39vqv7ziwiu.jpg

I liked them a lot. My husband doesn't like coffee sweets but he said these weren't bad.

Ok, I'm sold. Not like it would take much. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    I wonder which other flavors are coming out this year?

I broke down & bought the Jelly Donut flavor & was actually surprised at how tasty it was. For those that have the Grocery Outlet or Big Lots check there for the discontinued flavors or Oreo cookies in general. Grocery Outlet had the Jelly Donut a little cheaper than most grocery stores & Big Lots had the Firework Oreos.

I broke open a package of the jelly donut flavor last night and they were definitely on point. :)

I LOVED Big Lots for food finds. They had such good prices on cookies and my favorite kellogs pastry crisps or bags of mini poptarts (60 cals each) or PB2. Sadly the one closest to me closed.
  • Ruatine
    Options

*blink* Were you just sitting there refreshing the thread because that was hella fast! :)

Hah, I just happened to be perusing this thread when I saw the notification for your post. :D

I might have to hit up my nearest Big Lots to check for odd Oreo flavors I haven't tried yet.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Let me guess...you do this right after brushing your teeth?

No, but when I was a kid my mom always made me eat some grapes after cookies to help clean the gunk out of my teeth :D
  • glassyo
    Options
    As much as I love oreos.... *looks up nearest Olive Garden because MYGODINEEDTHATCAKE!!!!!*
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we almost let this thread die.

Has anyone tried the blueberry pie ones? They sound terrible, except, I'm sort of curious.
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    (1) Original Oreos are the best variety of Oreo. But
    (2) If you're gonna go sandwich cookie you're wrong if you think anything is better than these:
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    *turns around from crouching position in solitary corner*

ba26e51e-ec77-4837-93d5-d41b0ca8f6f0_1.56c5e4ceb1e1993e47866b188e0d392e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

These are the best ever cookie to dip in milk...
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I can't believe we almost let this thread die.

Has anyone tried the blueberry pie ones? They sound terrible, except, I'm sort of curious.

They were AWESOME.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Oreo thins and I am not ashamed to say it!
  • canarysal
    canarysal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    An American import that's not for me, rather have a dark chocolate digestive any day.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    @JeepHair77 I bought the blueberry pie Oreos and I liked them! I am always curious when it comes to the new flavors, too.