4min plank

Options
Anyone doing 28 days to a four minute plank? Or anyone who is interested in doing it with me?

Replies

• CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    So no one?
  • Leamon_D
    Leamon_D Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'll do it with you. I've only gotten to 3.5 min when I tried last year with an online challenge, (I took the break day and just couldn't get over the hump when I got back, got frustrated and gave up :s )
  • CassidyScaglione
    Options
    Cool, I was thinking of doing the schedule on here: http://healthtipssource.com/2015/06/06/one-exercise-4-minutes-28-days-a-new-body/ unless you have a better one? I can already do 30 sec. and usually do it in the late afternoon, evening, after getting back from the dog walk.
  • Leamon_D
    Leamon_D Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have a chart for a 5 min plank. I compared yours to the one i have and it is identical up to day 25, so we are good to go. i do all my workouts in the morning.
  • CassidyScaglione
    Options
    awesome...start today then? I've never done a challenge, so I'm not sure what the best way to keep track is... thoughts?
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go by your 28 day one!
    Start today?
    Post each day if u can get on and write day and time aiming for, and time made (if u got to the time or falling before it) so e.g.
    Day 1 : 0.30m : 0.26m
    Day 15 : 1.25m : 1.25m
    ? Or do u have an idea?!
  • CassidyScaglione
    Options
    No, this is good. We can post on here. And your format works. I've never done a challenge, much less started one, so I have no strategy for managing them. We'll do it your way @squeekecho262
  • CassidyScaglione
    Options
    So far I am

Day one: 0:20: 0:20 off to a good start!
  • squeekecho262
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Day 1! 0.20 : 0.20!
    Im also doing a 30 day squat challenge!
    I just added this app yesterday. I had one like it before but it's been a while!
  • jacquibance
    jacquibance Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you're going good guys. I started the plank challenge but got stuck on 2 mins I'm supposed to be on 150 secs now but I'm still struggling to do 2 mins still doing it everyday though i'll be interested to see how you guys go. It's my first time in one of these community forums so it's all a bit new
  • squeekecho262
    Options
    Awesome Jac!
    I used to do 5mins back in the day! You know, pre college/ marriage life lmao!
    So I'm really hoping to be able to get up to at least 4mins!
    I keep my phone timer right below my face as I do the plank so I can see my time counting down! Pushes me. And really focus on ur breathing :)
  • nmannette575
    nmannette575 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Interesting... I'm in..
    Day 1.. :20 sec complete. ..
  • idupack
    idupack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Seems fun. I don't think that I have ever tried a 4 minute plank. I'm in.

Day 1: 0:20 - 0:20
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in on this. Missed yesterday so I'll do it twice today. OK ?
  • sndrd49
    Options
    Cool, I was thinking of doing the schedule on here: http://healthtipssource.com/2015/06/06/one-exercise-4-minutes-28-days-a-new-body/ unless you have a better one? I can already do 30 sec. and usually do it in the late afternoon, evening, after getting back from the dog walk.

Did you see the typo in your link? Says you start with 20 minutes and work up to four minutes.....what? Haha 20 seconds sounds more doable. Good luck everyone.
  • nmannette575
    nmannette575 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello... day 2... :20 sec plank done!! Have a great day :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and regularly do a 2 min plank.
  • idupack
    idupack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Day 2: 0:20 - 0:20

Good luck everyone!
  • sndrd49