exercise.png

• Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,066 Member
    01/03 3.5miles
    02/03 3.5miles

exercise.png

• kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    @skippygirlsmom Loving the vacation photos! Hope you're having an amazing time :) And good to see you're 2 for 2 for runs in March. Seems like Hawaii is doing lots of good for that knee!
  • Ericsmi
    Ericsmi Posts: 128 Member
    Goal of 70 Miles for March

3/1 – 3.21 Mi

Progress toward Goal 3.21 / 70
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    edited March 2016
    Tested ticker did not work

exercise.png
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Got it right!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    @WhatMeRunning Signing up for a few more races would be cheaper than a boat. But if you get a boat, I'd suggest one in Hawaii. @skippygirlsmom That's the place to be.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited March 2016
    After run and in haste I put powdered Coco on my sweet potato thinking it was cinnamon. It works. I'm starvin'.

1---3.57 walk
    2---7.06

10.63 miles/150

Upcoming races:
    03/19/16 Rock N Roll 5K Dallas
    03/20/16 Rock N Roll Half Dallas
    04/24/16 OKC Memorial undecided distance
    10/16/16 THAT dam half, Lewisville TX
    11/05/16 Jenks Half Jenks OK
    Run the year 2016  220.71 / 2016
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    All your long upcoming race lists are making me so jealous! I have to line up a job and a place to live before I can even think about summer/fall races! I wanna start planning too... it's such a great way to procrastinate! ;)
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    03/02 10k recovery run

Paris Half Marathon just around the corner...
    Kick-off for the triathlon season goodness :)
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    @skippygirlsmom Loving the vacation photos! Hope you're having an amazing time :) And good to see you're 2 for 2 for runs in March. Seems like Hawaii is doing lots of good for that knee!

Thanks @kristinegift I've put on 4 runs I think and felt good. So pretty here.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    March goal—can I make 120 km?
    second half on 3/27—Dongguan Songshan First Annual
    3/1—3.31 km having trouble getting my butt out of bed.
    3/3—5.09 km
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    ...a race pace 5k and smashed my PR by a few minutes. Time 23:28. I know it's not really good but I'm getting there.
    WTH, man? <muttering> he says, "not really good"... I'd kill for a sub-30 5K race.... </muttering off>

:smiley: Awesome work!!!
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    Not updating stats until I get back to "real" running, but I did do a very slow run to the end of the road (about .2 mile) and felt okay, so I'm getting there. Might sneak in another before the day's done, if SWMBO isn't watching.

OTOH - signed up for the Peachtree ($$ and everything)! So excited. Now to see about a hotel!
  • username301
    username301 Posts: 247 Member

2/3........5k....... With Man flu

Jan 45k
    Feb 61k
    Mar 5k

Goals for March:
    1. 13 runs @ 74km......1run at 5k
    2. 8km long run...........still 6k
    3. Be less slow............still slow

• whatang
    whatang Posts: 102 Member
    I've been away with work for the first couple of days of march, so I've not had a chance to run yet. 215 posts in here by day 2 though! I would love to hit 90 for the month, but I've got a few things on which are going to mean I won't get out as much as I'd like, so I'm going to aim for 75 miles.

Oh, I signed up for that half in May BTW. Thanks for all the encouragement!
  • ceckhardt369
    ceckhardt369 Posts: 115 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    9voice9 wrote: »
    Whew! Had to replace the first link- it got quite crude... This is G rated.
    http://www.runnersworld.com/run-matters/are-you-addicted-to-running

WE WANT THE FIRST LINK! WE WANT THE FIRST LINK! :smile:

Ha-ha! It really was crass. Wanking, f- bombs, elephant dung, and meth addicted crows... Which is hilarious... But i thought the unsuspecting newbie might flip sht.. Google "running addiction" it's by AngryJogger.

OMG that first link was just what I needed to read this morning! And on a side note, I think I'm hoarding shiny medals like those meth addicted crows :blush: . I had add more cork board to my "wall of awesome" to fit this year's bibs and medals! My husband came into the room and saw what I had done, he just shook his head and walked back out.

Ha-ha! I started to staple mine in the recessed part of the ceiling. Then decided it wasn't worth irritating my spastic muscles. I'm still not sure what to do with the bibs. I've seen bib holders, like a hanging 3 ring binder. That may be an option.. Medals are hanging off my leaning book case

I get it not being worth the pain! I've never seen the bob holders but they sound like something that could work...
    I use stools and climb on dressers to hang mine! The husband is afraid I'll eventually take over the whole wall. I just started 3 years ago with a warrior dash and each year I add more races. Just last year I started running road races (as opposed to ORC's where I don't have to run much or be fast to finish well!) and trying to be a better runner in general. This group has helped so much!
    rbk5zezhepsn.jpeg
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Nice walk today with the whole dang family - even Nana on her scooter :)

3/1 - 2 mile run
    3/2 - 3 mile walk

exercise.png

Upcoming Races:
    12/3/16 SA Rock N Roll - 5K/10K

• shilshilshil
    shilshilshil Posts: 25 Member
    First run of the month! Hoping my shins feel fine tomorrow so I can go out again (right one is a tiny bit tender right now). Might have to do 2nd days of back-to-backs on the treadmill till my legs get used to it...

03/02 - 3.1 miles
  • lloydwells66
    lloydwells66 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm in! My "runs" normally include runnning/jogging/brisk walking, so I will use my cumulative total here. Going for 50 miles in March!

exercise.png