Lol, just got defriended!

Options

Replies

• 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    On a personal note, I defriended my first person the other day, but only because they would clog my feed with 20 paragraphs of self promotion/accolades etc constantly. And they were just plain stupid.

I think I defriended the same person too! :laugh:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I wonder if OP does Tae Bo.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes! I concur! We should post absolutely anything we want on the forum! Moderators? what moderators? Why are those here!? We should have people with serious ED problems posting their tips and tricks to how they don't eat more than 300 calories a day and people should totally be able to make threads devoted to what a skank some girl is! Yes, yes!

I don't see where the OP insulted the woman that defriended him... anywhere in this thread.

And if you have such a huge problem with this thread, why haven't you reported it yet?

Instead, you continue to bicker with people in the thread so that it keeps getting bumped to the top of recent topics where it gets more exposure, and potentially perpetuating the drama.

And, I'm sure you will relish in throwing it back in my face because I've engaged with you, but the fact of the matter is, if somebody doesn't call you out, you may never realize how ignorant this behavior is.

I haven't reported it because it isn't in violation of the rules of the forum.

The OP is just being a d*ck. But I suppose you're right. If someone's a d*ck they usually are unable to realize it and nothing changes even if you point out that they're being rude. It never really does solve much to argue on the forums. It's just a way to pass the time for most people.

I'm not going to relish anything or throw it back in your face. I really don't quite understand what it is you think I would throw in your face or what is ignorant about what I've said. Ignorant of what? No wait. Don't answer that. I would just be"throwing it in your face" after you engaged with me.
    Lol, saying I'm a **** is in violation of forum rules. Reported.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes! I concur! We should post absolutely anything we want on the forum! Moderators? what moderators? Why are those here!? We should have people with serious ED problems posting their tips and tricks to how they don't eat more than 300 calories a day and people should totally be able to make threads devoted to what a skank some girl is! Yes, yes!

I don't see where the OP insulted the woman that defriended him... anywhere in this thread.

And if you have such a huge problem with this thread, why haven't you reported it yet?

Instead, you continue to bicker with people in the thread so that it keeps getting bumped to the top of recent topics where it gets more exposure, and potentially perpetuating the drama.

And, I'm sure you will relish in throwing it back in my face because I've engaged with you, but the fact of the matter is, if somebody doesn't call you out, you may never realize how ignorant this behavior is.

I haven't reported it because it isn't in violation of the rules of the forum.

The OP is just being a d*ck. But I suppose you're right. If someone's a d*ck they usually are unable to realize it and nothing changes even if you point out that they're being rude. It never really does solve much to argue on the forums. It's just a way to pass the time for most people.

I'm not going to relish anything or throw it back in your face. I really don't quite understand what it is you think I would throw in your face or what is ignorant about what I've said. Ignorant of what? No wait. Don't answer that. I would just be"throwing it in your face" after you engaged with me.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

I'm just defending the OP's right to post whatever he wants within MFP's guidelines. Not exactly sure how attacking someone for sharing something, no matter how pointless, is adding to the problem.

*side note - I'm highly unimpressed with this pot/kettle jpg. I've seen better! But thanks for participating random person that I wasn't talking to.

Why don't you take a deep breathe and look at my post again.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.
    Butthurt? I just found it funny.:laugh: Welcome the forums newbie.

IDEA Fitness member

It must have bothered you if you felt the need to broadcast it.
    Or he found it amusing.

Is everything you post about something that bothers you?
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I wonder if OP does Tae Bo.
    I wonder how much his purse weights. Yes, I said "weights".
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Okay... I'm confused now... it must be lunch time! :embarassed:
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I've been defriended like at least 20, 30 times, maybe as high as like 50 times. I can be a jerk, I can be blunt, but I keep my *kitten* 1,000. If people don't want to hear the truth the "remove" button is right there.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.

This is a message board you know and really, if he wants to post about someone defriending no matter how trivial or stupid it is to you, let him do it.

Just like it is her right for her to post what she did.

Which is exactly why I did NOT tell her how stupid her comment was or that she shouldnt post it.

You are comedy gold!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I don't add any more friends. I don't need the drama.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Butthurt? I just found it funny.:laugh: Welcome the forums newbie.

IDEA Fitness member

Not a newbie, but thanks. If you just thought it was funny you may have maybe written a status about it or just chuckled to yourself. By putting it on the forums your looking for people to support you and a way of saying publicly to her "yeah, you're stupid". It screams butthurt. Most of us don't need to make a post on the forums after having a friend deletes us. Especially when they have as many friends as you have.

I drink it anyway, but fake sweeteners are full of some pretty nasty chemicals. Then again, I smoked for a while too. I give in easily to chemically vices. But there is a point to be made with the nastiness of aspartame, especially with its link to cancer. Perhaps not worth deleting a friend over, but some of us are bigger health nuts than others.

You know who seems butthurt...hint: Not the OP.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I find the OP mildly amusing but the butt hurt responses have me very entertained.

Someone defriended him over a diet soda and thought it significant enough to PM him over it. FFS. There are certainly less significant posts in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games. Now off to read about who is humping, dumping or passing who . . .

Dude...it's only Tuesday...the humping doesn't go down until Wednesday. C'mon man....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    It is too early for this nonsense.

And really, I have to ask, why post your credentials each and every time? That is some serious dedication.

It's a signature and automatically gets posted along with ur msg.You dont need to add it everytime:huh:

The ticker you don't have to post every time. But he does post his credentials every time.

They say he gives himself a mini-self-high-five every time he copies and pastes it. *orgasm noise*
    Oooh, never thought of it this way........................sounds legit.

IDEA Fitness member
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I find the OP mildly amusing but the butt hurt responses have me very entertained.

Someone defriended him over a diet soda and thought it significant enough to PM him over it. FFS. There are certainly less significant posts in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games. Now off to read about who is humping, dumping or passing who . . .

Dude...it's only Tuesday...the humping doesn't go down until Wednesday. C'mon man....
    But it's a short week.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity... I drank a couple of full cane sugar Jones Sodas over the weekend. Will all of my friends be gone once they read this?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Okay... I'm confused now... it must be lunch time! :embarassed:

It wasn't directed at you....actually, it was in support of the OP and even your own remarks.

Sorry you don't like my .gif. I wasn't going for an award or anything.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ............and regarding this thread lookit.

I'm not sure what I find more " *sigh* *rollseyes* "

1) Diet coke is the devil:devil:
    2) The fact that someone PM'd an unfriendation
    3) The fact that said someone equates hired personal trainer with free online opinions for the masses
    4) The airing of dirty laundry in public of said threadbare virtual "friendship" ending
    5) The fact that this facking thread got 8 pages of play so far and all my wonderful threads go crickets

tumblr_lzx43zK50r1rq7t7go1_500.gif

ETA: NINE, while I was getting this gif NINE this ridiculous thread went to NINE pages. Unbeleivable.

ETAA: (edited to add AGAIN): TEN, and now it's become TEN! TEN pages! Can someone please unfriend me off my FL so I can finally make a successful thread about it? Please? And don't forget to PM me otherwise I won't know and won't have anything to write about it past the thread title.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I am shocked and chagrinned. Sending an FR so I can defriend you...lol
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity... I drank a couple of full cane sugar Jones Sodas over the weekend. Will all of my friends be gone once they read this?

Dunno, but I am drinking diet lemonade as I type this, if others don't want theirs, all the more for me :laugh:
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    DIET DR. PEPPER!!!! YYYYAAAYYY!!!