Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Where does @cee134 come up with all is posts here, does he google? :D:*

They're picks.

You mean you didn't think them up all yourself ;)

*kitten* no! :smiley:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Would "Don't touch!" be the scariest thing to read in Braille?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    In almost every two story home I've been in the stairs are right in front of the entry door. Given how common this is I've never been able to find a reason as to why this is, only that feng shui doesn't like it apparently.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    In almost every two story home I've been in the stairs are right in front of the entry door. Given how common this is I've never been able to find a reason as to why this is, only that feng shui doesn't like it apparently.

When we bought our house that was one requirement I had, no stairs as soon you open the door. We still bought a split level, a tri-level and the split stairs are in the middle of the house which I love. There are two sets of split stairs so I technically have 4 levels. It's different and that's what sold me on it.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

When we bought our house that was one requirement I had, no stairs as soon you open the door. We still bought a split level, a tri-level and the split stairs are in the middle of the house which I love. There are two sets of split stairs so I technically have 4 levels. It's different and that's what sold me on it.

I don't blame you I'm not crazy about the look either but with how common it is I figured there has to be a reason why so many houses are built that way. The only thing I've come up with in my head is that in case of a fire, where visibility would be limited, it'd be easier to get down stairs and out of the house if you knew the front door was right at the bottom of the stairs.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

One of the things I loved about my house were the three staircases.

Until I had to vacuum them. *kitten* stairs. *kitten* them so hard.

I do hate the stair vacuuming but my vacuum died last week so I bought the Shark Professional vacuum Monday. The canister pops off and you have a long hose to do all that stuff with. I am anxious to try it. I put it together and that's as far as I got with it so far.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

One of the things I loved about my house were the three staircases.

Until I had to vacuum them. *kitten* stairs. *kitten* them so hard.

I do hate the stair vacuuming but my vacuum died last week so I bought the Shark Professional vacuum Monday. The canister pops off and you have a long hose to do all that stuff with. I am anxious to try it. I put it together and that's as far as I got with it so far.

Come over. I'll let you try it out on my stairs first. You know, just in case it ruins the stairs. Yours would still be safe.

You are brilliant!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I'm going to invent mini roombas that are small enough to place one on each step. Gonna be rich!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I'm going to invent mini roombas that are small enough to place one on each step. Gonna be rich!

Fantastic! I'd like to place an order for 48

Deal, they're all going to run at different times though. It'll be like playing frogger anytime you go up or down your stairs.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

How about one to mow the lawn? And another to do the ironing.

As popular as BattleBots was several years back you’d think we would’ve made more advancements in robot lawn mowing technology.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

As popular as BattleBots was several years back you’d think we would’ve made more advancements in robot lawn mowing technology.

My neighbor has one. Literally looks like a roomba.

A device with a blade spinning at ≈300rpm and no real logic to avoid accidents.....Eh sounds like most people that use a lawnmower.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

A device with a blade spinning at ≈300rpm and no real logic to avoid accidents.....Eh sounds like most people that use a lawnmower.

I'll take a pic next time he leaves it out.

Who would win this battle:

A Roomba with a chainsaw attached to it

vs

Helen Keller with a gun
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I'll take a pic next time he leaves it out.

Who would win this battle:

A Roomba with a chainsaw attached to it

vs

Helen Keller with a gun

How many rounds does the gun hold and does she get any extra magazines?