Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Humans got so lazy that instead of cooking food with fire, we just blast it with radiation sometimes.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would have never guessed, but evidently in a world full of hate, it's possible to love someone too much! :'(
  • cee134
    Options
    I wonder how much $ I've made for the companies I've worked for vs how much they've paid me.
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't think I'm easily offended, but if someone was to tell me that I am easily offended, I would probably be offended by it.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wonder how much $ I've made for the companies I've worked for vs how much they've paid me.
    I don't think I'm easily offended, but if someone was to tell me that I am easily offended, I would probably be offended by it.

I would think that if you actually saw the total of the amount of money the companies earned versus what they paid you, that would be the gravest offense of all.

Power to the people...right on!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Does anyone think that aliens visited earth a while back, that it was a long trip of course, and there was that one alien (who everyone knew was a little messed up), decided to get it on with some monkeys because it was "that" alien (Not the brightest), and now here we are million years later descendants of that one stupid alien?
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Does anyone think that aliens visited earth a while back, that it was a long trip of course, and there was that one alien (who everyone knew was a little messed up), decided to get it on with some monkeys because it was "that" alien (Not the brightest), and now here we are million years later descendants of that one stupid alien?

It is certainly as valid an explanation as any other...as to how we 'got' here!
  • cee134
    Options
    I think we should be more thankful that spiders don't travel in groups.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

I sure hope my employer never tries to calculate this. I need to keep my job for now.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I think genetic experimentation is a much better explanation than the alien simply got it on with a monkey lol
  • vikinglander
    Options

I think genetic experimentation is a much better explanation than the alien simply got it on with a monkey lol

Yeah, but the Kinky Sex hypothesis is so much more likely than any planned experimentation.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Yeah, but the Kinky Sex hypothesis is so much more likely than any planned experimentation.

But considering the likelihood of an alien species being able to successfully mate and produce an offspring with a monkey... No its not, although maybe more humorous.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    39uszpf4yjtn.png
  • cee134
    Options
    People are concerned about the planet we're leaving for our kids, but give zero *kitten* about what kind of kids we're leaving for our planet.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I hate when the roof of my mouth itches.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    If you're driving in the fast lane then go faster then the cars in the slow lane or move over and get out of my way!!!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I hate when the roof of my mouth itches.

Eat Capn Crunch. It'll remove the roof of your mouth altogether.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    I'm so bored at work I'm actually in the forums.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm so bored at work I'm actually in the forums.

Join the club.