Replies

• Hailey_489
    Hailey_489 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    We will never hear about the perfect crime
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Talking is weird, you're transferring your thoughts to someone else's thoughts by pushing air out of a hole in your face.
  • cee134
    Options
    In high school, when the teacher left the room, everyone would act a fool. Nowadays I bet all the kids just take out their phones.
  • cee134
    Options
    It's amazing that every pub and restaurant out there has at least one employee who can write beautifully on a blackboard.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    It sometimes strikes me how weird it is to be running next to some stranger on a machine, both of us staring out of the window, watching others running or walking.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It sometimes strikes me how weird it is to be running next to some stranger on a machine, both of us staring out of the window, watching others running or walking.

There's a lot of benefits to the treadmill, good ones are easier on the joints and you can control your speed so you know your not slowing down, but I still prefer outdoors
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    when and if we get what we want, why is it that we no longer want it, but desire something else?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I have 2 scars from cutting myself with scissors plus I stabbed myself in the eye.
    Scissors can be dangerous
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have 2 scars from cutting myself with scissors plus I stabbed myself in the eye.
    Scissors can be dangerous

This movie came to mind for some reason :lol:

a8ocvo49kafn.gif
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    If we are parents/masters to dogs because we bring them food. Do dogs think that the pizza delivery guy is our master?
  • VeronicaA76
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I'm going to invent mini roombas that are small enough to place one on each step. Gonna be rich!

How about one to mow the lawn? And another to do the ironing.

As popular as BattleBots was several years back you’d think we would’ve made more advancements in robot lawn mowing technology.

Rope, stake in the ground or tree, self propelled lawn mower. Yep, lazy lawn hack that actually works.
  • VeronicaA76
    Options
    We need oxygen and water to survive. One is an extremely flammable and explosive gas, the other is highly corrosive to metals. We generate body heat partially due to a series of tiny electrical discharges (fire/explosion ) in our bodies.

Is the reason we've never had contact with aliens due to the fact that Earth is quarantined due to the life there that breaths explosive gas, is on fire and lives in/around a horribly corrosive substance? *ALIEN CONVERSATION: Wanna go there? Are you nuts, there's a reason that planet is quarantined. It's lethal with freaky explosive gas breathing fire creatures!*
  • cee134
    Options
    The Magic School Bus was about explaining science to kids, yet the only explanation as to how the school bus operates is "magic."
  • cee134
    Options
    There should be an acronym for when something is mildly funny but doesn't quite deserve a lol (because that is way overused and no one ever actually laughs out loud when they use it). Maybe stm? Smile to myself? Or baomn - blow air out my nose?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    There should be an acronym for when something is mildly funny but doesn't quite deserve a lol (because that is way overused and no one ever actually laughs out loud when they use it). Maybe stm? Smile to myself? Or baomn - blow air out my nose?

BAOMN!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I'm going to invent mini roombas that are small enough to place one on each step. Gonna be rich!

As popular as BattleBots was several years back you’d think we would’ve made more advancements in robot lawn mowing technology.

Rope, stake in the ground or tree, self propelled lawn mower. Yep, lazy lawn hack that actually works.

OR...Rope, stake, goat. Also fertilizes as it mows.
  • VeronicaA76
    Options

Go to Amazon, look up "goat rental". Yep, it's a real thing.
  • cee134
    Options

Go to Amazon, look up "goat rental". Yep, it's a real thing.

Yep, it's my retirement plan.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I thought a long time ago it was decided on SALTS. Smiled a little, then stopped

I could go with that.