Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A statistic about myself that I would like to know is the percentage of people to whom I gave directions actually found the place they were looking for.
  • cee134
    Options
    As much as I use my smart phone I don't think I have ever seen it in any of my dreams.
  • cee134
    Options
    Taking candy from a baby would actually be a responsible thing to do.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    As much as I use my smart phone I don't think I have ever seen it in any of my dreams.

Hmmm...I don't think that I have either. Weird
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I often wonder what the story is behind those long *kitten* tire tracks you see on the roads
  • cee134
    Options
    If I buy the product advertised I should never have to see the commercials or ads for it ever again.
  • cee134
    Options
    "A fraction of the cost" is misleading as hypothetically, something could be 3/2 of the cost.
  • cee134
    Options
    "I'm good, how are you?" is probably the most common lie in the english language.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm anticipating the day I search for Mandela Effect online and nothing shows up.

@MeeseeksAndDestroy
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I'm anticipating the day I search for Mandela Effect online and nothing shows up.

@MeeseeksAndDestroy

Also interesting (or not) story along a similar theme...

A long time ago after I got married I remember getting my marriage license in the mail. I remember specifically because it was a big envelope from the courthouse and the first piece of mail with my new name on it.

I immediately put it into a special blue accordion folder I have for special documents. I also remember being disappointed that it was brown instead of colorful lol. And I also remember being impressed at how shortly it arrived.

When I actually needed it I went to look in that folder and I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked everywhere. Finally gave up and called the courthouse for a new one. Apparently they had never sent one and you have to order and pay for the original so I would've known if I had done that.

Well, now, thanks to you two, I have spent the last 45 minutes reading up on the Mandela Effect.
  • cee134
    Options

@MeeseeksAndDestroy

Also interesting (or not) story along a similar theme...

A long time ago after I got married I remember getting my marriage license in the mail. I remember specifically because it was a big envelope from the courthouse and the first piece of mail with my new name on it.

I immediately put it into a special blue accordion folder I have for special documents. I also remember being disappointed that it was brown instead of colorful lol. And I also remember being impressed at how shortly it arrived.

When I actually needed it I went to look in that folder and I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked everywhere. Finally gave up and called the courthouse for a new one. Apparently they had never sent one and you have to order and pay for the original so I would've known if I had done that.

Maybe you ate something weird, like ketchup covered donuts, before you went to bed and that gave you a vivid dream?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I often wonder what the story is behind those long *kitten* tire tracks you see on the roads

That's deep Z.

d1c4b3pla26s.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    Why do love songs keep citing Romeo and Juliet? Their love only lasted 3 days and killed 6 people.
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many ppl are at the gym right now named Jim.....
  • cee134
    Options
    People who say "I'm such a nerd", usually aren't nerds at all.