94menlzy81hv.jpeg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hicdcwzzenpg.jpg
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Moto. You can't send anyone a MFP email unless they're your friend first. So anything you may have sent will just sit there unread until they become your friend. Now if they're not accepting friends, that's all she wrote.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Moto. You can't send anyone a MFP email unless they're your friend first. So anything you may have sent will just sit there unread until they become your friend. Now if they're not accepting friends, that's all she wrote.

Years ago you could pm anyone. :)
    It doesn't sit anywhere.. it will never be seen, lost in cyberspace.
    Once you've exchanged pm with someone and then stop being friends, pm will still always go through unless you're blocked.

And yes, if someone doesn't accept fr.. you'll not be able to pm them 😔
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Why am I so freaking tired today? 😴
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Did you just get your flu shot. That can make you sleepy for about 48 hours. Thanks for the answer, sweetpea.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    R.I.P Eddie Van Halen :(
    The music world has lost another legend...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 Did you just get your flu shot. That can make you sleepy for about 48 hours. Thanks for the answer, sweetpea.

You're welcome 🤗
    I had my shot months ago, Im thinking this is hayfever related, its kicking my butt right now and I'm taking antihistamines.. could be them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sx742tpls4v8.jpeg

Ima holding onto something; I damn sure am.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    sx742tpls4v8.jpeg

Ima holding onto something; I damn sure am.

You're adorable 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wondering if I should start taking vitamin B12 or if it's just another new fad suggestion out there. :(
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ Your micros will give you that answer....it is science and physiology, not a fad. Best of health!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    jamloche wrote: »
    I just want everyone to know that if I am ever called upon to save the world by playing Tetris ... we're going to be okay.

On a somewhat related note, if we need to make contact with extra-terrestrials at a national monument, We are covered by my Pocket Operator skills.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering if I should start taking vitamin B12 or if it's just another new fad suggestion out there. :(

Bingo!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Well dang it. My dd, being very sweet and helpful yesterday, went online to place my new phone on our shared plan. My former phone is older than the hills and I was given an iphone for my birthday. So evidently, this is the 1 model that needs a sim card which we didn't know. We're waiting for the sim card in the mail, but my old phone is now de-activated and cannot be re-activated......it's too old. :/ Well dang it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I swear,
    it’s like there’s a giant ball of fire in the sky.

p3mce3vskfzw.jpeg